February 20, 200917 yr comment_320704 yeh got there 20 min early then it just started to fill up like mad the whole car park full alot of skylines and holdens and some ugly chick in a seca with pink neona and stobes on the front she got done by the cops in kings park there was a holden that went up the rear of a skyline outside bunnings in melville it was a good nite till the fukhead aproch mybowl in kings park with 5 other people with him thought we were going to be up for a fight but didnt happen :P :) :P Report
February 20, 200917 yr comment_320705 Haha yeah that girl was rank... so funny when she got done. Report
February 20, 200917 yr Author comment_320710 WOW just wow.....Where where you guys? I saw your rolla's but not any of you I went up to your cars a few times but no one was home :P ...Then at Kings park me and 2 more aristo's parked opposite to you, as us toyota owners need to stick together with so many Nissans around! But still I didnt see any of you guys. Anyway pretty big cruise...just wow Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320773 Oh shit haha. Yeah I don't even know what an Aristo looked like to be honest haha. It's a pity we didn't see you hey. I did see a little hatchback Toyota next to us at Kings Park. Edit: for anyone wanting pics, here are some. I swear I saw that corolla driving around that that guy was talking about... I thought that it was the KE50 off these forums?? Edited February 21, 200917 yr by Mybowlcut Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320786 ge i didnt even see the astros infront of us sorry guys so wen we gonna see so pice slowy man u got to lern how to drive that 5k of urs u can't even keep up with my 3k :P Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320790 ge i didnt even see the astros infront of us sorry guys so wen we gonna see so pice slowy man u got to lern how to drive that 5k of urs u can't even keep up with my 3k :PHaha I told you I'm a bitch when it comes to driving. Edited February 21, 200917 yr by Mybowlcut Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320804 Haha I told you I'm a bitch when it comes to driving. i think we need to teach tis little bitch how to drive boys :P so weres the video and pics Report
February 21, 200917 yr Author comment_320805 The gold corolla hatch back? That thing is turbo! I'm pretty sure its one of the very rare factory turbo's as well seeing as it was gold and had the sportivo bodykit. Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320812 after al that cruzing last nite i new something was wrong with the 20 cause she was getting harder to start go to start it tis morning and dam flat battery its on charge now will hope it holds up for the next few days :P Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320813 Oh ok. Yeah that thing was right next to me. Vid coming soon. Quality is crap though cause it was dark. Report
February 21, 200917 yr comment_320901 ! Turned out so much crapper than I was expecting! Can't see shit all. Oh well. Report
February 21, 200917 yr Author comment_320921 EDIT: same video posted my bad hahaha Edited February 21, 200917 yr by Miggy Report
February 22, 200917 yr comment_321076 Haha don't use all of your USB internet up Tim! \ hahah i watch it at a mates place lastnite e was pissed cos he ad to wrk he said he would of gone on his bike Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now