Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Victoria Bush Fire Fundraiser Cruise Friday 20th February

Featured Replies

yeh got there 20 min early then it just started to fill up like mad the whole car park full alot of skylines and holdens and some ugly chick in a seca with pink neona and stobes on the front she got done by the cops in kings park there was a holden that went up the rear of a skyline outside bunnings in melville it was a good nite till the fukhead aproch mybowl in kings park with 5 other people with him thought we were going to be up for a fight but didnt happen :P :) :P

  • Replies 34
  • Views 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah that girl was rank... so funny when she got done.

  • Author

WOW just wow.....Where where you guys? I saw your rolla's but not any of you I went up to your cars a few times but no one was home :P ...Then at Kings park me and 2 more aristo's parked opposite to you, as us toyota owners need to stick together with so many Nissans around! But still I didnt see any of you guys.

 

 

Anyway pretty big cruise...just wow

Oh shit haha. Yeah I don't even know what an Aristo looked like to be honest haha. It's a pity we didn't see you hey. I did see a little hatchback Toyota next to us at Kings Park.

 

Edit: for anyone wanting pics, here are some. I swear I saw that corolla driving around that that guy was talking about... I thought that it was the KE50 off these forums??

Edited by Mybowlcut

ge i didnt even see the astros infront of us sorry guys so wen we gonna see so pice slowy man u got to lern how to drive that 5k of urs u can't even keep up with my 3k :P

ge i didnt even see the astros infront of us sorry guys so wen we gonna see so pice slowy man u got to lern how to drive that 5k of urs u can't even keep up with my 3k :P
Haha I told you I'm a bitch when it comes to driving.

Edited by Mybowlcut

Haha I told you I'm a bitch when it comes to driving.

 

 

i think we need to teach tis little bitch how to drive boys :P so weres the video and pics

  • Author

The gold corolla hatch back? That thing is turbo! I'm pretty sure its one of the very rare factory turbo's as well seeing as it was gold and had the sportivo bodykit.

after al that cruzing last nite i new something was wrong with the 20 cause she was getting harder to start go to start it tis morning and dam flat battery its on charge now will hope it holds up for the next few days :P

Oh ok. Yeah that thing was right next to me. Vid coming soon. Quality is crap though cause it was dark.

! Turned out so much crapper than I was expecting! Can't see shit all. Oh well.
  • Author

EDIT: same video posted my bad hahaha

Edited by Miggy

Haha don't use all of your USB internet up Tim!

Haha don't use all of your USB internet up Tim!

 

\

hahah i watch it at a mates place lastnite e was pissed cos he ad to wrk he said he would of gone on his bike

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.