Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?

Featured Replies

 

Face it, you can get many Aussie tats, but none of them are good except the Southern Cross.

 

But it isn't good at all...

 

Its the same with southern cross stickers on cars, another pet hate of mine.

 

They give me the shits, makes you look like an overly patriotic redneck. The whole southern cross thing has turned into something it shouldn't be, and there is now a bad image attached to it.

 

My mate got it done on his fore-arm a year and a half ago and now he wishes he either got it done where it can't be seen, or got something different altogether.

 

If you want a tattoo, get something original. not something that makes you look like a racist skinhead.

 

There are many other tattoo's that you can get which have a personal meaning to yourself, why get a southern cross like every other kid

 

Just my opinion

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But it isn't good at all...

 

Its the same with southern cross stickers on cars, another pet hate of mine.

 

They give me the shits, makes you look like an overly patriotic redneck. The whole southern cross thing has turned into something it shouldn't be, and there is now a bad image attached to it.

 

My mate got it done on his fore-arm a year and a half ago and now he wishes he either got it done where it can't be seen, or got something different altogether.

 

If you want a tattoo, get something original. not something that makes you look like a racist skinhead.

 

There are many other tattoo's that you can get which have a personal meaning to yourself, why get a southern cross like every other kid

 

Just my opinion

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

agreed

  • Author
Maybe when they are older not 17 and under...plus suicide silence tattoos = shit.

 

there is this person one of my friends know and he got this tattooed on his chest but the black background was coloured in the aussie flag..

 

absolute fail of an tattoo

 

809_support%20australian%20hip%20hop.JPG

 

That's definately an instant fail.

 

And yeah I prefer the older scenes, probably because I'm 17 and not all that paedophillic :y:

 

If I was to get a tattoo I'd get a saying down my right shoulder blade, and not that "carpe diem" or whatever it is that everyone gets there these days.

 

My sister has a friend who has like 20 tats. She's like 20 and she's covered. Got and orange patch with leopard prints on her shoulder, cupcakes and shit on her thigh, "carpe diem" on her shoulder blade, some around her wrist, on her foot, etc etc etc. Looks terrible. Especially coz she's heaps small and cute. Her shoulder one just looks like she's moldy and they're all just bits and pieces everywhere. It wouldn't be so bad if they were slightly similar.

Yeah I only want a few tattoo's...starting to plan them out

 

I want some oriental stuff on my leg but NOT a koi fish

 

I’ve loved back to the future since I can ever remember so I want the delorian on my other leg too

 

Always loved zombies so I want one of them on me..

 

And some words across my gut and not like carpe diem or anything like that...

 

I want them now but I reckon I am going to wait until I am a bit older

 

But definalty no job stobbers...as much as I love sleeves and neck tattoos..

if you live in adelaide and want to know what tattoos NOT to get, go look at that joel monners guys... he has about every scene tat you could hate...

 

get liek sum prum queen lyriks! they were br00t4l in there later years lol

 

(not having a go at either of you to, theres a reason i don't go to shows anymore)

if you live in adelaide and want to know what tattoos NOT to get, go look at that joel monners guys... he has about every scene tat you could hate...

 

get liek sum prum queen lyriks! they were br00t4l in there later years lol

 

(not having a go at either of you to, theres a reason i don't go to shows anymore)

 

 

hahaha! i know him, good guy but yeah agreed with that one lol

 

haha I see what you mean...have you seen the tattoo's on the prom queen myspace f@$k they are so shit.

 

the only two metalcore bands i really like in Adelaide are abandon all hope and remassacre...liked a thousand nightmares too but they are dead

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.