What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 17 years old, i had both mylobes stretched to inch anda eigth, but i realized that was kinda big and can't get a decent job andlet themget as small as they could so now there at like 5/8 or something, not really sure

but i also have 3 tattoos! i havemy collar, it says unanswered andmy secondwas two crosses with my parents names in the ribbon around them, and my third is a san diego logo on my left calf=]

i want sleeves thoughsososo bad

• 2 weeks later...

i have nothing but await krudds money to do a leg piece.

ITS GUNNA BE KE70S SKIDDING!!!!!!1111

but seriously i'm not sure entirely what i want yet. thinking Egyptian theme, pharaohs, sphinxes interest me.

or maybe a picture of a 4k lol

• 1 month later...
I'm 17 years old, i had both mylobes stretched to inch anda eigth, but i realized that was kinda big and can't get a decent job andlet themget as small as they could so now there at like 5/8 or something, not really sure

but i also have 3 tattoos! i havemy collar, it says unanswered andmy secondwas two crosses with my parents names in the ribbon around them, and my third is a san diego logo on my left calf=]

i want sleeves thoughsososo bad

you sound like a scene/emo kid...haha

only got a 6mm left tunnel for now...when i turn 18 in two weeks i am getting other ear pierced and streching to 14mm/16mm (both ears).

planning tattoo's in the next few months.

oh and southern cross tattoo's shit me to tears....if your gonna get an aussie tattoo get something original.

What's wrong with that? Scene kids can be very attractive :)

You should get a map of Australia with all the locations of gold mines. That's original. And crap.

See, thing is, there's only so many Aussie tats that look good, and they have all been used up :)

Kangaroo?

Wombat??

Dingo??

List goes on and on. Face it, you can get many Aussie tats, but none of them are good except the Southern Cross. Until you see all them wogs with them and your like "Aren't you trying to be hardcore Italian?????"

[i have nothing wrong with Italians, I have something wrong with those who try to be Italian]

What's wrong with that? Scene kids can be very attractive :y:

Maybe when they are older not 17 and under...plus suicide silence tattoos = shit.

there is this person one of my friends know and he got this tattooed on his chest but the black background was coloured in the aussie flag..

absolute fail of an tattoo

809_support%20australian%20hip%20hop.JPG