What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?

Face it, you can get many Aussie tats, but none of them are good except the Southern Cross.

But it isn't good at all...

Its the same with southern cross stickers on cars, another pet hate of mine.

They give me the shits, makes you look like an overly patriotic redneck. The whole southern cross thing has turned into something it shouldn't be, and there is now a bad image attached to it.

My mate got it done on his fore-arm a year and a half ago and now he wishes he either got it done where it can't be seen, or got something different altogether.

If you want a tattoo, get something original. not something that makes you look like a racist skinhead.

There are many other tattoo's that you can get which have a personal meaning to yourself, why get a southern cross like every other kid

Just my opinion

Cheers, Ben.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it isn't good at all...

Its the same with southern cross stickers on cars, another pet hate of mine.

They give me the shits, makes you look like an overly patriotic redneck. The whole southern cross thing has turned into something it shouldn't be, and there is now a bad image attached to it.

My mate got it done on his fore-arm a year and a half ago and now he wishes he either got it done where it can't be seen, or got something different altogether.

If you want a tattoo, get something original. not something that makes you look like a racist skinhead.

There are many other tattoo's that you can get which have a personal meaning to yourself, why get a southern cross like every other kid

Just my opinion

Cheers, Ben.

agreed

Maybe when they are older not 17 and under...plus suicide silence tattoos = shit.

there is this person one of my friends know and he got this tattooed on his chest but the black background was coloured in the aussie flag..

absolute fail of an tattoo

809_support%20australian%20hip%20hop.JPG

That's definately an instant fail.

And yeah I prefer the older scenes, probably because I'm 17 and not all that paedophillic :y:

If I was to get a tattoo I'd get a saying down my right shoulder blade, and not that "carpe diem" or whatever it is that everyone gets there these days.

My sister has a friend who has like 20 tats. She's like 20 and she's covered. Got and orange patch with leopard prints on her shoulder, cupcakes and shit on her thigh, "carpe diem" on her shoulder blade, some around her wrist, on her foot, etc etc etc. Looks terrible. Especially coz she's heaps small and cute. Her shoulder one just looks like she's moldy and they're all just bits and pieces everywhere. It wouldn't be so bad if they were slightly similar.

Yeah I only want a few tattoo's...starting to plan them out

I want some oriental stuff on my leg but NOT a koi fish

I’ve loved back to the future since I can ever remember so I want the delorian on my other leg too

Always loved zombies so I want one of them on me..

And some words across my gut and not like carpe diem or anything like that...

I want them now but I reckon I am going to wait until I am a bit older

But definalty no job stobbers...as much as I love sleeves and neck tattoos..

if you live in adelaide and want to know what tattoos NOT to get, go look at that joel monners guys... he has about every scene tat you could hate...

get liek sum prum queen lyriks! they were br00t4l in there later years lol

(not having a go at either of you to, theres a reason i don't go to shows anymore)

if you live in adelaide and want to know what tattoos NOT to get, go look at that joel monners guys... he has about every scene tat you could hate...

get liek sum prum queen lyriks! they were br00t4l in there later years lol

(not having a go at either of you to, theres a reason i don't go to shows anymore)

hahaha! i know him, good guy but yeah agreed with that one lol

haha I see what you mean...have you seen the tattoo's on the prom queen myspace f@$k they are so shit.

the only two metalcore bands i really like in Adelaide are abandon all hope and remassacre...liked a thousand nightmares too but they are dead