March 12, 200917 yr comment_327227 Hi again, On another note, I seem to have an issue with the steering. As I drive (low speed not particulary an issue) the steering tends to be REALLY sensitive. The car will dive slighty to the right and as I correct it it will dive a little to the left and so on and it can be fun trying to get the car to drive straight for a period of time! Would this be consistant with something worn within the steering section? Report
March 12, 200917 yr comment_327242 How's your wheel alignment? Usually toe out at high speeds will make the steering really twitchy. Report
March 13, 200917 yr Author comment_327267 what car is it?does it have power steering? Sorry, its a 1981 Ke55 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now