Corolla E10 From Holland

Corollae10

Hi there ,

My name is Gerben and i'm from holland, and this is my 1995 Toyota Corolla e10 1.3 xli.

360523041_5_QN2A.jpeg

1237146886-190.jpg

There's a 1300 cc 88 hp engine in the front, don't know if you've ever heard of it in australia or new sealand.

I've bought some new rims on it 15 inch with 195-50-15 tyres and a new radio (jvc kd-pdr62) with a active subwoofer (jbl).

For so far he's quite original.

(sorry, if my english is bad)

Edited by Corollae10

Members dont see this ad
Hi there ,

My name is Gerben and i'm from holland, and this is my 1995 Toyota Corolla e10 1.3 xli.

360523041_5_QN2A.jpeg

1237146886-190.jpg

There's a 1300 cc 88 hp engine in the front, don't know if you've ever heard of it in australia or new sealand.

I've bought some new rims on it 15 inch with 195-50-15 tyres and a new radio (jvc kd-pdr62) with a active subwoofer (jbl).

For so far he's quite original.

(sorry, if my english is bad)

Welcome to Rollaclub, E10x are always welcome (and I'm not biased :lolcry:).

I'm so jealous of Europe for getting the 2-door FX-GT shape, we only got the 4 door sedan, 5-door hatch (basically the same as yours with two extra doors), and the 5-door liftback Sprinter (in small numbers). Fortunately we only got the 1.6L 4AFE and 1.8L 7AFE. An FX-GT front bumper is something I really want too, they're quite hard to get over here and if I haven't found one in the next year or so I might be forced to import one from Europe, once again you guys got lucky with that.