April 3, 200917 yr comment_333803 we out... i feel so bad think i might go sleep Edited April 3, 200917 yr by Corolla_Gurl Report
April 3, 200917 yr comment_333858 Ended up being a pretty crap show up for Munchies.. But oh well still had fun. Was some cars out. Was JiP, AE80RollaGuy, Erm Bludger, Luke.. Guy with purple flamed ke70 and Myself. :yes:. Is interested in Red Walls :y: Report
April 4, 200917 yr Author comment_333944 Hey guys. Tho a small turnout wasn't too much of a bad night. Sorry I had to leave early. I hope in a couple weeks that we shall do this again. Report
April 4, 200917 yr comment_333954 aww was small but i still ened up climbing in to bed at 4 am muhahahah Report
April 4, 200917 yr Author comment_334005 Oh also it was nice not seeing the city from Mt Cootha. Report
April 4, 200917 yr comment_334008 hahahahahahahaha *** *** ***** steal every thing ---------------------------------------------- Lets keep the racism to a non existent level. Edited April 4, 200917 yr by JiP Cut and Cut Report
April 6, 200917 yr Author comment_334419 Pics from Friday Torrie T SS SS Thunderbirds are go HOT Man look at the size of the bonnet. I could fit 6 5K's in the space. I think this one... Dodge Falcon ... ... ... Mustang... ... Report
April 6, 200917 yr comment_334509 Love the pics john, but next time can ya just not angle them? f@$k that makes my neck sore. lmao Report
April 6, 200917 yr Author comment_334525 Sadly no, I didn't take any :dance: I realised that later. And they fit better when angled. :party: Report
April 6, 200917 yr comment_334594 Yeah angled for the win :party: XANY just get a massuse :dance: Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334911 friday nites at the munch inn normally bring in a big amount of old school cool to bad i wasnt there would have been good to join in IMO i think we should make this a monthly thing yay or nay??? just a good thing to meet and great people with rolla's around brissy Edited April 8, 200917 yr by mr ae71 Report
April 14, 200917 yr comment_336231 personally i think 1 its way to f@$kin far so I'm out for any more going there. 2 i didnt feel right being there really, leave munch inn for the old school v8 crew. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now