April 7, 200917 yr comment_334832 hey all ive got a aw11 4agze mr2 and i want to know what's the modifications i should do while I'm rebuilding the engine. How much will it cost if i get the whole shitbang done, dipped coated forged hardened all that stuff, let me know what you think cheers Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334939 If you do all the assembly work yourself, and shop around, i've calculated it should cost around 5g... Alot of the gze parts don't need to be replaced, as they're built extra tough from the factory.. Speak to Mick @ Mick's Motorsport, he detailed to me what he did when he rebuilt a few gze's and they all run 240hp+(15psi) and 400hp+(26psi) with gt3076r's on them.. and that was with stock cams.... he's a great source of knowledge, and always willing to have a chat. what state are you in? Report
April 9, 200917 yr Author comment_335256 If you do all the assembly work yourself, and shop around, i've calculated it should cost around 5g...Alot of the gze parts don't need to be replaced, as they're built extra tough from the factory.. Speak to Mick @ Mick's Motorsport, he detailed to me what he did when he rebuilt a few gze's and they all run 240hp+(15psi) and 400hp+(26psi) with gt3076r's on them.. and that was with stock cams.... he's a great source of knowledge, and always willing to have a chat. what state are you in? Unfortunately I'm in sa so theres not to chose from. uhuh.. well I'm only looking at say 150 kw at say 10-15 psi but with the possibility of upping the blower later I'm doing all the work myself so basically whats the best thing to do? Report
April 10, 200917 yr comment_335447 Unfortunately I'm in sa so theres not to chose from. uhuh.. well I'm only looking at say 150 kw at say 10-15 psi but with the possibility of upping the blower later I'm doing all the work myself so basically whats the best thing to do? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/s...highlight=toxin read that if your spending 10k on a engine might as well go turbo and get some big power out of it Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now