How Hard Is It To Drift A Ke70 With Std 4k And A Locker In The Dry??

JRADSTRX

Members dont see this ad

yeh,

jst askin so i can start getting out on the track sooner then latewr,,

first yr school based traineeship wages kinda suck, (2 days a fortnight gets me $150)..

gonna get the suspension done and bushes extra, and then save for a 20v so i can still keep with the N/A Power coz I'm not a big fan of turboing stuff..

cheers

honestly i wouldnt bother with the 3k-bigport.. its an older head so its going to be more corroded and i think the rocker gear and valve stem seals arent as good or something along those lines. just whip off your 4k head and get it shaved 20-40 thou! and put some new seals in it whilst your at it. and then get a 32/36 weber and adapter plate get it jetted and you'll be set for a while. maybe put a mild cam in it while the heads off... all comes down to time and money i spose.

Cheers

i used to be able to do my standard 4ac in the wet , , it will only just do 3rd but its a hella lot of fun

locker , lowered , sway bars , and nolathane bushes its as easy as that he he

EDIT: although it had a real bad tendancy of understeering

Edited by dbr11k

hmm.. ok..

i think ill jst get some extractors and a 2.25" zorst(for the hell of it)

and get some ###### 8kg coilovers with rca for the front, 24mm front sway bar, excel g rear chocks and 6kg springs, 190mm free height, 18mm sway bar rear, strut brace, ma61's and some TZ100 on the front and shitters on the rear, and a full bush kit and start with that.

howz that sound for a drift setup??

cheers

Edited by JRADSTRX

Completely pointless unless you get a decent power increase. You will not be able to "drift" in the true meaning of the word with inadequate Hp and a standard driveline. Not for any longer than a day anyway.

Edited by Redwarf

so your sayin that if i do all that suspension stuff it wont b able to drift at all.. gee, ive seen stock ones drift with all that, and jst a 4k..

if u read..

I'm looking for a way to get out on the track before i get a engine upgrade..

don't just barge in and so its all completely pointless unless youve read what i hav already wrote..