April 17, 200917 yr comment_337267 Hey all, just wondering if anyone had some stickers for my car like sponser style ones? or no how to go some i only want stickers the style of like a shopping list doen the side of my doors Report
April 18, 200917 yr comment_337273 Just like the datto with a blown 350 Milk Bread Toilet paper Tyres etc In seriousness, i wouldnt stick a brand name on the car unless you actually are using their products. Apart from the RC stickers, the only other sticker i have is an EXEDY sports tuff clutch and only becaus i actuall have an EXEDY clutch. Edited April 18, 200917 yr by SLO-030 Report
April 18, 200917 yr comment_337289 i love seeing lancers with the big list down there doors like TRUST GReddy Apexi AutoMeter K&N and i just say i bet if you popped the bonnet it wont have anything from any of those manufacturers maybe a K&N pod buts that it I LAUGH Report
April 18, 200917 yr comment_337405 I have a Toyota sticker coz my car's a Toyota, and Transformers stickers coz its secretly a Transformer. And a TUK sticker coz they're the greatest shoes. And I have 2 pairs of them. And a Rollaclub sticker coz I'm a forum junkie. But they're all real. Unlike bread and milk. Suck if your car was made of bread and milk. Wouldn't last long in a summer thunderstorm. Heat AND water. Not good. Report
April 18, 200917 yr comment_337447 or all the hungry people would chow down on your beaver Panel Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337484 or all the hungry people would chow down on your beaver Panel f*kn lol anyway, brand stickers are for tool ................................................................................ ............................................... boxes. event stickers are for cars/car display books Edited April 19, 200917 yr by dfunkt Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337505 i love seeing lancers with the big list down there doors like TRUST GReddy Apexi AutoMeter K&N and i just say i bet if you popped the bonnet it wont have anything from any of those manufacturers maybe a K&N pod buts that it I LAUGH K&N? They wouldnt be able afford K&N after buying their full sick sticker kit. Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338485 I have a metal mulisha sticker because I taught brian deegan how to ride. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now