Need Help With A Few Small Items

LukeAE71

Hi all,

I need a few small jobs done and thought I would ask here first. This is what I need done:

1. Need a thread "tapped" into a part. I can remove the part and bring it to the person. It is only very small. Organised thanks.

2. Need some pipe to join two radiator hoses together. Someone suggested an exhaust shop just wondered if anyone knew of somewhere cheap. Organised thanks.

3. Can anyone lend me some KE70 stockies for a week or two?? Need to have decent tread just so I can drive my car home from the workshop. My current wheels don't have enough tread and after all this work I don't want to get defected on my way home for such a small item. I cannot afford new tyres at the moment on top of everything else, I know it sounds lame.

I will give a small donation of money or alcohol for the lend of the tyres. The top 2 items have been organised.

Thanks

Luke

Edited by LukeAE71

Members dont see this ad

When I put my commo radiator into my ke30 i had to find an adaptor somewhere. Turns out Autopro at Reynella had a basketfull of little adaptors that was exactly right for the job I needed. I asked where they got there supply from and it's a place in Edwardstown. I can't remember the name of it but I remember where it is.

i have a pair of KE stockys. decent tread. I'll get in touch with jason as he has the other half of the set.

Any advance on this???

Everything else has been done just still looking for some stockys if I can get them :lol:

Any advance on this???

Everything else has been done just still looking for some stockys if I can get them :lol:

i have a full set of sprinter mags 13 inch or a spare set of starion mags :hmm: oops you need tyres my bad

Edited by Budowski

nah mate, havent been able to get in touch at the moment. there are a guaranteed pair of stockies from me if you want them.

Thanks for the offer to help anyway mate.

I had a quick look over the tyres I have and they are not that bad after all. They will do for the trip home until I can work out some other ones.

If anyone has some 195/50/15 tyres (pair) with reasonable tread that they would like to sell get in touch.

Otherwise, this topic has been dealt with. Thanks for all your help guys good to see the Rollaclub community working well :lol:

don't know if its ok to put it in here but I'm too scared to make a new thread...

anyone wanna make $1000??

help me lift a CA out of a bluey and drop it in my ke70?

seems like the right thread to me ?

so let me get this straight you will give me $1000 to simply lift the engine out of the bluey and drop it in the ke70 ? no bolting in stuff or cutting and welding brackets or anything no wiring ?

don't know if its ok to put it in here but I'm too scared to make a new thread...

anyone wanna make $1000??

help me lift a CA out of a bluey and drop it in my ke70?

Probs best to start your own thread so it gets the required attention.

I know it is daunting but I guess you are looking for help in SA so I can't see any reason why you can't start a thread in here.

As usual though I am going to suggest you do as much of the work as you can yourself and then send it to a workshop. It isn't that hard to put a motor in considering you have all the custom fab mounts all done. Get a few mates over, borrow some tools, enjoy some bourbons etc. Get it to wiring stage and then send it to an auto elec for the wiring and go time.

PS I would even be happy to lend a hand provided you have some tools but I am thirsty

I go by the saying though if you are not a pilot you would not step in and fly a plane, so if you do not know how to do anything mechanically stay the fark out of the engine bay. I saw a car the other day that someone had wired at home, nearly caught on fire when it was started :D :jamie:

Edited by LukeAE71