Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Csa Globeline Rims

Featured Replies

I just got myself a set of used Globeline rims, pictured below.

dtqblg97x0g3eabas4lx.jpg

I bought it without knowing the offset. I tried googling for details of Globeline but failed to find anything helpful. What i know is that they measure 14x7 inch, 4x114.3 PCD with number 1494 found behind the rims.

 

So, does anyone know their offset value? I am guessing somewhere around +10 :wink: . Additionally, can anyone tell me more about Globeline wheels in general? I only know they are Australian made. I failed to find their website, do they even have one? I am from Indonesia btw, which would explain my ignorance to Globelines.

Edited by ballpencil

just look up how to measure offset mate

  • Author

Yeah thanks. Actually i am not too worried about the offset. Spacers, narrow tires or fender rolls would help me get them on the right spot. I am just curious about Globeline itself since i can't find many info on them on Google. A link to some story on them would be great.

Do not fit tyres with spacers, i cannot stress that enough. It is also illegal. If they don't fit you're best off selling them and finding ones with the correct offset.

 

Good luck mate.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.