Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gotta Change The Rocker..

Featured Replies

But for now this'll do.. Blasted, primered and painted it the other day, got on some body coating this evening.. Came out decent actually, don't mind the crater in it.. Me and a buddy was at a frozen lake, I let him drive a bit.. Thanks yo :) Just didn't want it to rust to pieces without atleast having tried to stop rust spreading first.

 

Bilde716Medium.jpg

  • Author

No, haha.. :D

We clear the snow to make a track, then we drift around with snow banks on each side, and they are frozen after a while. You miss a turn there it's gonna hurt. My buddy missed the very first turn he did :)

vids or it didnt happen :)

  • Author

I don't have ANY vids from the track, don't ask me how I managed not to take any.. I do have one from a local parking lot though, ice tracks is like this times a thousand :hmm: Clutch was gone at this point, so I couldn't lay it out the whole "corner". I did once, but my buddy wasn't filming then of course :lol:

Click!

Edited by eiriksmil

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.