Ke20 @ U-pull-it Elizabeth

Werty_1987

yep lots of the bits are missing from the white one at lonsdale, ive got them :D

you don't need a compliance plate to register a car. just go through the 'exemption from the fitting of a compliance plate' process, which is basically a roadworthy.

if its been written off it will need a tier 3 inspection too, if you go that way you need reciepts of all replacement parts and labour.

anything is doable.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

The car has not been written off before. From what i have found out it is not hard to get

this car back on the road. It still has Number Plates and came into UPI as a registered vehicle.

So it is possible for me to register the car immediately after final payment and drive it home.

All though it is not road worthy at least i can still have it registered under my name, there for

it no longer becomes an issue to me how long it takes to get the car ready to go to Regency and earn new compliance plates,

because the car will not be on the road untill such time that it is road worthy and has proof.

As you said mate... "anything is doable".

Cheers Werty

Edited by Werty_1987

Thanks Tally.

You got the right idea about me. I honestly can't stand to see a Corolla turn to rust because someone

has had enough of it, or can't be bothered doing the work. So they just throw it away like junk.

I'm funny when it comes to cars. I'm not the only one of course, but i have a great deal of care for my cars,

like my family and friends and pets, my cars are almost as important.

LOL i like to think if my car were alive, how would it feel to be owned for 30 years by one person and then

SOLD, given away or Crushed. I know i wouldn't like it hahaha

although its all fun to laugh at people when they purchase a car that personally you would rather have wiped from

existence, or destroyed. But when it comes down to each individual taste you should realise that we

all have the same quality in us that is essential to any person involved with cars or anything ambition in life for

that matter and that is Passion. We all have passion for our cars in one way or another.

Cheers Werty_1987

Edited by Werty_1987

please post pictures of your ride(s) in a rides and project thread not in here :y: it is quite an annoying habit that a few members have or have picked up :)

other than that good luck and lets hope it not as far gone as it looks to be

Edited by MYSTIK