Ke20 @ U-pull-it Elizabeth

Werty_1987

I'm looking for the previous owner of the orange KE20 2 door at U-Pull-It Elizabeth.

The reason being is, that I have baught the KE20 from U-Pull-It.

But the the "Compliance plates' for the vehicle have been removed,

before sold to U-Pull-It.

If the former owner of the KE20 is on Rollaclub could you "please PM" me to let me know

if the "Compliance Plates" are in your possession or if you know where or who has them.

I am willing to buy the Plates back.

Thanks Werty_1987

Edited by Werty_1987

Members dont see this ad
if you part it out let us know...

how much you gonna get it for. i offered 650 cash a month or ao ago.

but he wanted 950 firm... lol even 650 was a bit much lol... rustttttttttt

am paying $990 for it.

I'm not bothered about the rust or damage or the stupid graffiti on the head lining.

I'm good at all the restoration part, the KE20 aint as bad as it could have been. so i'm not that bothered about the price.

I just thought i might strike lucky for the "plates" on here

anyone get anymore info please let me know.

Cheers Werty_1987

am paying $990 for it.

I'm not bothered about the rust or damage or the stupid graffiti on the head lining.

I'm good at all the restoration part, the KE20 aint as bad as it could have been. so i'm not that bothered about the price.

I just thought i might strike lucky for the "plates" on here

anyone get anymore info please let me know.

Cheers Werty_1987

I don't understand why you would buy that car for that price without the plates. If it had the plates and was registerable then yeah by all means.

The owner is not on here or else they would have tried selling it on here before taking it to UPI.

Good luck with the car, sounds like you are going to need it :D

PS Don't check the FS area on here at the moment as there is a rego'd one for $1200. You will want to end yourself

Edited by LukeAE71

Why would you have bought that for $990 especially without plates. I saw it while it was there last time and it was barely good enough to strip for parts.

my old brown one was better condition and I picked it up for $400 with a good 4K and 3 months rego.

LOL I bought my old orange KE20 for that price with 3 months rego and one previous owner. It was by no means overrated but it was a solid original little car.

I think even Tally's offer was a little high

Good luck all the same, you're gonna need it...

Cheers, Ben.

On second thought, I was just thinking, its people with this type of enthusiasm that we should actually be supporting.

Because although our Corollas arnt worth much compared to other cars,

With people like werty who want to bring cars back from the dead it shows that people actually do value these cars for what they are.

I think we should give it to him for actually paying the cash as he must be dead keen on fixing it up...

Good on him I say lol.

Cheers

Tally

I'm all for more KE20's cruising around, the more the better. Sort of lol

But it still doesn't have plates, nothing is going to happen to the car without plates and I don't like his chances of finding the plates.

wow 3 'plates' in one sentence :D

Cheers, Ben.

I'm all for more KE20's cruising around, the more the better. Sort of lol

But it still doesn't have plates, nothing is going to happen to the car without plates and I don't like his chances of finding the plates.

wow 3 'plates' in one sentence :jamie:

Cheers, Ben.

I would be making some enquiries as to the registration ability of this car. You would not want to invest a crap load of money only to find out it cannot be registered again due to no plates.

I would say it will have to go through a tier 3 inspection at Regency to ever see the road again.

Tally I'm with you I love seeing these things on the road but there is a point of no return :D