Need Some Help Plz

ae71 csx

hay guys ive got a 4age in my ae71 and a little wiring problem. medicine man did the wiring for me, when we tested the blinkers right hand side worked fine but the left hand side went fast like it was missing a bulb, so didnt think any thing of it, when i tried to fix it buy putting a new bulb in i realised that they were all fine and when i acctually put my blinker on and had a close look i found out that the parker and the top blinker pulse really fast and the bottom blinker does not com on at all. any help would be grate.

med- man will probs know straight away. haha

cheers guys jed

Members dont see this ad
hay guys ive got a 4age in my ae71 and a little wiring problem. medicine man did the wiring for me, when we tested the blinkers right hand side worked fine but the left hand side went fast like it was missing a bulb, so didnt think any thing of it, when i tried to fix it buy putting a new bulb in i realised that they were all fine and when i acctually put my blinker on and had a close look i found out that the parker and the top blinker pulse really fast and the bottom blinker does not com on at all. any help would be grate.

med- man will probs know straight away. haha

cheers guys jed

Maybe the bottom blinker isn't wired in? Blinkers go fast if there is either a blown bulb or one missing from the circuit, so trace the wiring back from the non-blinking blinker and see where that leads you.

Also, why is your parker blinking? Could it possibly be that the parker and blinker wires have been crossed for that particular side? Does the indicator light up solid when you turn the parkers on?

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Maybe the bottom blinker isn't wired in? Blinkers go fast if there is either a blown bulb or one missing from the circuit, so trace the wiring back from the non-blinking blinker and see where that leads you.

Also, why is your parker blinking? Could it possibly be that the parker and blinker wires have been crossed for that particular side? Does the indicator light up solid when you turn the parkers on?

yes it does, when i turn the blinker on they both pulse.

thanks mate jed.

Yeah. possibly bad connector, may be obvious to the naked eye, may not be..

pull the light out and have a quick look..

the conector doesnt look two bad.

where does it go from there, does it continue into the cab or two the engine bay,

I'm guesing to the car, as ill check there to