Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Automatic Trasmisión 2speed - 3k

Featured Replies

I have an automatic trasmisión 2speed to pawerglider of the motor 3k, that I can make to transfer but to pawer to the kw with that model, said to me that 2t- 1973 - 1974 adapts one of the model - 2speed not if it can. if it could that I must do I will be thankful for the aid thanks

I have an automatic trasmisión 2speed to pawerglider of the motor 3k, that I can make to transfer but to pawer to the kw with that model, said to me that 2t- 1973 - 1974 adapts one of the model - 2speed not if it can. if it could that I must do I will be thankful for the aid thanks

 

 

WTF..speak english man, not jiberish....people don't understand morse code.

  • Author
WTF..speak english man, not jiberish....people don't understand morse code.

 

 

tipo lo que hablo es español , no entiendo mucho ingles. lo siento si no entiendes. lo que quiero saber es como traducir mas pawer ala goma con una pawerglider 2 cambios. o si debo adaptar la del modelo 2tc. que debo hacer muchas gracias tradúcelo

WTF..speak english man, not jiberish....people don't understand morse code.

Judging by the location i would guess English is not the first language.....

 

I'll try in español...

 

La transmisión 3K es una diversa transmisión al 2T. Usted necesitará encontrar una transmisión de un coche que también tienen un motor de K.

 

¡Esperanza que usted entiende!

  • Author
Judging by the location i would guess English is not the first language.....

 

I'll try in español...

 

La transmisión 3K es una diversa transmisión al 2T. Usted necesitará encontrar una transmisión de un coche que también tienen un motor de K.

 

¡Esperanza que usted entiende!

 

Thank friend you understand me. La transmisión del 3k aguantara el empuje de un motor 4k Turbo, a parte de subirle las revoluciones al convertidor a 2,000 RPM que mas se le puede hacer.

I have an automatic trasmisión 2speed to pawerglider of the motor 3k, that I can make to transfer but to pawer to the kw with that model, said to me that 2t- 1973 - 1974 adapts one of the model - 2speed not if it can. if it could that I must do I will be thankful for the aid thanks
WTF..speak english man, not jiberish....people don't understand morse code.
tipo lo que hablo es español , no entiendo mucho ingles. lo siento si no entiendes. lo que quiero saber es como traducir mas pawer ala goma con una pawerglider 2 cambios. o si debo adaptar la del modelo 2tc. que debo hacer muchas gracias tradúcelo

Hey man i think you just got

post-1432-1242558508.jpg

I' m no mucha ayuda con la pregunta.

Creo que el 3k automático pudo ser aceptable con el 4k turbo. Aquí en Australia recibimos un diferente automático con el 4k tan yo wouldn' t tiene realmente mucha de una idea qué tipo de automático se cabe detrás del 4k donde usted está. Pudo ser una idea de considerar a un mecánico que entiende automatics y pida allí.

¡Esperanza que usted entiende!

 

I used http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

  • Author
Hey man i think you just got

post-1432-1242558508.jpg

I' m no mucha ayuda con la pregunta.

Creo que el 3k automático pudo ser aceptable con el 4k turbo. Aquí en Australia recibimos un diferente automático con el 4k tan yo wouldn' t tiene realmente mucha de una idea qué tipo de automático se cabe detrás del 4k donde usted está. Pudo ser una idea de considerar a un mecánico que entiende automatics y pida allí.

¡Esperanza que usted entiende!

 

I used http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

 

brother thanks for your interest I am going ahead with the 3k automatically. My first translation was used http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ harun and did not understand. Use Google translator

 

hermano gracias por su interés voy adelante con la 3k automática. mi primera traducción fue usada http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ y harun no entendió. uso Google traductor

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.