Everything posted by harun
-
280kw 4age Into Ke20
Ok ok, If you said 140kw on 7 psi would be more debatable. Plus your shot off NOS to double the power.ROFL Will you have one of those computer things in your car that says danger to manifold to which you can reply shut up?
-
Is A 5K Worth The Time?
I Second this comment and can confirm it would do it with 205/R13 on the rear...
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
Thanks for that mate. I knew about them but i was a bit skeptical with buying things from phils rotary. Is the window rubber made to fit and you did not have any issues with the mold or are they good quality mold? Can you post some close up pictures would be greatly appreciated.
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
Where did you source the Rear 1/4 Window Rubbers from..if you don't mind me asking?
-
Diffrential Specialist ' Lsd Reco.
Hi there guys.. I'm currently looking for a Differential Specialist to reco my TRD 6 inch LSD for the KE20. I'm not having much luck finding anyone that can possibly help me in Melbourne unless someone knows of person or company? I think i may have to look into interstate. If anyone knows of any people that can assist let me know.It would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
-
Just Wanted To Show Off My New Plates!!!!
-
4K 80Amp Alternator Upgrade!
What are the benefits of this upgrade? Minus if your not running a audio system.
-
Whats The Fastest Car You Have Owned?
SUZUKI GSXR 600 K9, FULL EXHAUST, DYNO TUNE, RACE FILTER. 118KW REAR WHEEL @ 15,800 RPM WITH A CURB MASS OF 196KG. Still scares the shit out of me on full throttle once it hits power band.
-
280kw 4age Into Ke20
RB25DET with power FC, pod, exhaust and 11 psi only makes 181 rear wheel kw.Rb is 2.5 and 4age is 1.6 liters.No chance 280kw @ 7psi.
-
A Story On How Not To Modify Your New Car
lol the key is.Do not buy a new car that cannot have items rebuilt and stick to old school Corollas.hahha
-
Steam Engine Into Corolla
For shitts and giggles, hahah such a good analogy. :fuzz:
-
4k Rocker/valve Clearances
Possibly because you did not have browse.
-
6' Trd 2 Way Lsd Repair Kitting.
Can anyone confirm? Cheers
-
6' Trd 2 Way Lsd Repair Kitting.
I can obtain 5.6 inch Repair Kit. So you can Confirm that it will fit?
-
6' Trd 2 Way Lsd Repair Kitting.
OK than Ladies and Gents. I require some help in regards to 6' TRD 2 Way LSD Repair Kits. I have a LSD in my position out of a KP61 Starlet and wish to have it reconditioned before installation. Can anyone shed some light or advise me as to where I can source out such items? I realise that they are not manufactured anymore however if i cannot get a hold of a kit, can I use an alternative such as a kit for another LSD or custom made disks? Thank You for you co-operation.
-
What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?
I think i can speak for a minority when i say, 'I Masturbate vigorously in my free time.' :wink: LOL Possibly does not apply to whom has a woman in their life.
-
Should I? (opinion Needed)
Throw some white walls on the charcoal an chrome lip will look the shit... Thus is my plans for the ke20.
-
Ke20 Engine.
My opinion would be to do the 5k of its tits, even though with a conversion you will get more standalone power.The only issue I have with a transplant is the fact that most other parts will and may need to be changed as well.Such parts like custom diff, brakes, mounts etc.If you are able to produce such components yourself than the transplant would be worth it.
-
This Seems A Bit Pricey
Well considering his making twice the amount he bought them for.I saw these on yahoo auctions they went for about $550-$650.
-
Toyota Rukus
IT LOOKS LIKE A FRIDGE ON WHEELS.. :D
-
Sandblasting
Is there not a specific time frame until it starts rusting with soda blasting? Does it leave a sode residue protecting the metal.
-
Who Wants To Lock My Diff
Good thread but not the best.The best I have to say is the one when someone posted "how to make my car go faster?" Many replies in relation such as; You could drop it down a well Strap a rocket to it.. I think someone even went to the trouble to draw a picture with a rocket strapped to a car..
-
Who Wants To Lock My Diff
Any modifications done to her?
-
Removing Axle From Ke20 Diff
Thanks for the input fellas, unfortunately using the car as a weight is out of the question as the diff is off the car.if i am to use the drum or wheel, does that mean that i will be pulling on it while the diff is held down by something or someone.There goes my back !!! lol
-
Removing Axle From Ke20 Diff
Can anyone shed some light on removing the axles out of the diff for a KE20, i read up on the manual however does not tell you much.I have removed the brake system from it and is left with just the backing plate.I have tried to use a crowbar to loosen the axle of its bearing however have not had much progress. Cheers