Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6' Trd 2 Way Lsd Repair Kitting.

Featured Replies

OK than Ladies and Gents.

 

I require some help in regards to 6' TRD 2 Way LSD Repair Kits.

I have a LSD in my position out of a KP61 Starlet and wish to have it reconditioned before installation.

Can anyone shed some light or advise me as to where I can source out such items?

I realise that they are not manufactured anymore however if i cannot get a hold of a kit, can I use an alternative such as a kit for another LSD or custom made disks?

 

Thank You for you co-operation.

Edited by harun

your best bet will be to remove the diff and take it to a diff specialist, they can measure the clutch pack and see if something else fits etc etc etc

Kits don't exist...here any way :laff:

 

Only ones I have found are for just clutch plates at a cost of $200 ish AU in Japan. hen need to post and that is for one clutch need more than one so yeah.

 

But if you do get a 5.6 inch diff parts fit inside the 6 inch ;)

 

I bought 2 one for spares and the 6 inch I got was rebuilt all ready so I havent tried to hard.

 

But best bet try a diff shop a AE86 shims etc might fit so give it a go.

 

Cameron

  • Author
Kits don't exist...here any way :laff:

 

Only ones I have found are for just clutch plates at a cost of $200 ish AU in Japan. hen need to post and that is for one clutch need more than one so yeah.

 

But if you do get a 5.6 inch diff parts fit inside the 6 inch ;)

 

I bought 2 one for spares and the 6 inch I got was rebuilt all ready so I havent tried to hard.

 

But best bet try a diff shop a AE86 shims etc might fit so give it a go.

 

Cameron

 

I can obtain 5.6 inch Repair Kit.

So you can Confirm that it will fit?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I can obtain 5.6 inch Repair Kit.

So you can Confirm that it will fit?

 

 

Can anyone confirm?

 

Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.