Everything posted by harun
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
Man they look the fatnesss... What was the problem did he say?
-
Over.
- Over.
Haha Roo you got ripped...... By the way crazy looking car. What colour are you thinking of spraying it?- Toyota Tool Box
Electroplate it chrome or polish it, i think... Great case though..- 5k Revs
not bad i can take the 3K to 7000rpm, 8000rpm pushing it.- That Black Slimey Gunky Stuff Inside Perished Windscreen Seals
Try some mineral turps.- Finks Ke 1.3 Sooo I Crashed The Ke** New Picks************* Page 6 Rim
looks like to much hassle to get fixed. Good luck with the repair.....- Sand Blaster?
hmmm, interesting.Ive heard of this soda blasting. Would you know if its safe on plastics?- Oke020
This is sikkk!!!!! "So much torque coming of the line the chasis twisted, hahah"- Bonnet Locks/hood Pins
- Ke20 Rims
The tyre will rub on the guard if your considering to lower it.Ive got 13x6 with 205 tyre on the rear and had to get the inner guards rolled as it was eating the rubber.- Sand Blaster?
Any one know of a sand blasting place in melbourne? I have looked within the yellow pages and have not found much. Cheers- Ke2x Members Page
The description says it has new paint so i presume its been resprayed. Must admit though its very clean.- Toyota Car Club Meeting
I'm definently gona get membership, as soon as my K Roll is back on the road offcourse.- Ke2x Members Page
Awsome KE25. I saw this on ebay. You must have deep pockets.- Gilmer Belt Drive
Indeed thank you taz and brodie.- Damn!
This is what happens when your banging your misses up against your corolla. Its a big no no :dance:- Gilmer Belt Drive
Taz, considering its only us two that are buying the equipment maybe i should transfer the money into your accout and you can organise it, will it be cheaper that way?- Gilmer Belt Drive
Hahaha yeah thanks TAZ. lol, Taz you going to pay for my shipping from tassi to melb? YES :eatlead: NO :bash:. Just kidding mate.- Carmen The Ke20
Looks good tate. So was it just plug in and play. Did you have to run any wires for the tachometer?- Ke2x Members Page
I love it, awsome ke20. I think leave it at that height, its a good height.- Gilmer Belt Drive
I pressume Club -k is in New Zealand and that is were the kit is going to be made? If so is it 480 New Zealand Dollars because: 480.00 NZD=373.639 AUD- Gilmer Belt Drive
I have been added to the list. Been waiting on this for sometime now. I suggest anyone with interest get involved now.- More Powa!
Simple.Turbo Charge.- 5-speed Box.
This is true, fourth gear highway crusing is not pleasent plus it likes to guzel the fuel. - Over.