Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Damn!

Featured Replies

This is what happens when your banging your misses up against your corolla.

Its a big no no :dance:

  • Author
shoulda used the bonnet... 82's have good height and angle, and she can hang on to the windsreen wi.......

 

 

ok I'll stop

 

LOL!

 

Reversing out of the garage....forgot to close the door.

 

But lets pretend I was banging my missus against the rolla.

LOL!

 

Reversing out of the garage....forgot to close the door.

 

But lets pretend I was banging my missus against the rolla.

 

LOL How do you forget!!

 

Shouldnt be too hard finding a suitable replacement door though...

 

'Violence against women, Australia says no' ;)

  • Author
LOL How do you forget!!

 

Shouldnt be too hard finding a suitable replacement door though...

 

'Violence against women, Australia says no' ;)

 

Already got one. Doesn't line-up properly but when I have enough time I'll fix it up so it does.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.