Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worth A Read.

Featured Replies

I should know, I wrote some of it.

 

 

Track Shun.

 

 

Second and third articles feature Corollas.

 

 

 

Cheers,

Ben

just read the whole thing, very impressed, you have talent :)

look forward to the next one.

just read the whole thing, very impressed, you have talent :)

look forward to the next one.

Very interesting read! I second that.

great article and very good lesson or pointers from your dad!

Nice work Ben and BKS. Was a great read from start to finish, definitely worth it.

 

Matt.

  • Author

Thanks guys.

 

The article about the father introducing Corollas (and cars in general) was by another prominent Melbourne Rolla Club member here -- Blind Kid Seeks.

 

 

Appreciate the kind words, though! Bookmark the page, we'll be updating Track Shun with articles regularly.

Thanks, I really enjoyed the read.

I'm not really into fwd's but it was a good read

you might want to blur out the number plates in pics you put up though

  • Author

Keep reading -- I'm a traditional RWD driver (and drifter), so there will be articles on these subject in the future...

  • Author

New article up!

edit: all ok now. :y:

Edited by KEhendo

  • Author

New article up, introducing Pinstripe. He used to own a KE55...

  • Author

ZOMG NEW ARTICLE

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.