May 14, 200521 yr comment_43825 Ok, Tassie people, Its our chance to get together. June 12 at Simmons plains raceway where is going to be DRIFTMANIA We could meet up at Bathurst st carpark and head out from there. As you can see it starts at 10am, Lets leave the car park at say no later than 9am. You all know where to find me. http://www.fulllock.com/forms/driftmania/TASentryform.pdf Edited May 14, 200521 yr by NickZ Report
May 29, 200521 yr comment_46402 I'll be going to Symmons... was planning on Baskerville also but I have to work later that afternoon. :thumbsup: Wouldn't make it back in time. I really think work hates me. Report
December 8, 200520 yr comment_87513 My dad races at Baskerville :( Have you seen the blue Mazda RX7 Sports Sedan with gold rims, thats my dad :D Report
December 10, 200520 yr comment_87861 My dad races at Baskerville :( Have you seen the blue Mazda RX7 Sports Sedan with gold rims, thats my dad :D So you're Oranges son Fayt? I work in at Tilfords a fair bit. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now