Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Old Camshaft Argument

Featured Replies

I've got a Crow Cams grind in my 3k drag car that goes a little something like this,

 

Inlet opens 43 closes 71 Adv Duration 295

Exhaust opens 75 closes 43 Adv Duration 298

 

Inlet and Exhaust lobe lift .270".

Inlet and Exhaust Valve Lift .405"

 

This was the biggest cam i could get before going to a billet jobbie, it pulls from 4k to 7500rpm and sounds like a 13B Bridgy :rolla:

  • 2 months later...

ok guys Sorry to bump the thread but i guess i just want some reassurance

I'm Slowly getting in to motorkahanas and drifting I'm going to keep the 4k for now and don't mind spending some money on it.

I'm guess I'm looking for a cam which makes torque around 4k ? and power from 3500 to 6500 to me it looks like the 104 grind is the way to go ??

or should i look for something more aggressive I'm choosing the cam first then work around that exhaust wise.i Have a webber of a 1.5l fiat to go on there as well

sweet ill look in to one then i just hope to death i can keep the thing sideways with bit more power think I'm aiming for about 50 rwkw should be enought to have some fun out at the track

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.