May 31, 200917 yr comment_348915 My Rolla is always used for getting parts for my 'show car' or bringing me to shows to look at other peoples cars, it never gets any attention.. Put over a thousand kays on it since Thursday (that's 4 days, lol). So today I took some detours home from a show, now giving it 5 secs of glory, haha: Snapped a pic of it the other day as well actually: Oh, and I got these in the mail.. Gotta love the contrast between the car and the parts :bash: WTF is he up to... Report
June 2, 200917 yr Author comment_349457 Beast indeed lol Interior as of last night: Gave it a workout today: Oh yeah and 1400 km on it since Thursday now.. :bash: Edited June 2, 200917 yr by eiriksmil Report
June 2, 200917 yr comment_349460 haha thats nuts, looks like awesome fun, your traffic laws must be a little relaxed compared to ours hehe :bash: Please correct me if I'm wrong, Finland? Report
June 2, 200917 yr Author comment_349461 Very close, Norway :bash: Almost lost my license a couple of weeks ago for doing roundabouts in the wet. I was told to find more remote places, so I did today.. :P Very remote and my buddy kept watch, no worries. A guy told us to get going after we had been ripping it up for a quarter or so, but we were leaving anyway. Edited June 2, 200917 yr by eiriksmil Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349695 You guys and you rally driving! Awesome. No wonder you all dominate WRC. There's good reason it's called the scandinavian flick..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now