December 16, 200916 yr comment_398746 well iam looking to hit this up this friday anyone else want going the usual meet up and head there this time i will try and get there around 6:30ish lol Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_398970 if anyone else is coming ill be down don't want to be a nigel but ill be there in something different to normal =P Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_399002 I'd bring my new car but i don't want anyone to know what it is, too shameful =P Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_399038 I'd bring my new car but i don't want anyone to know what it is, too shameful =P Why how many chalk marks are on this one :locked: Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_399060 I'd bring my new car but i don't want anyone to know what it is, too shameful =P Hey tommy mate stress less you will show us what you got and you will see your old ride lol cause justin said he was going Report
December 18, 200916 yr comment_399254 heaps of cars around was a big night lol didnt see know rolla guys thou but there was a awsome 74 i belive ta22 celica lime green with a 1GGTE in it that sounded awsome Report
December 18, 200916 yr comment_399263 Sorry guys. Work has been hectic lately. Been staying back every day to catch up with all the work not done during the strikes. Plus then there's all the xmas stuff to process. It'll be over soon then I'll be out :) Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399936 I can't wait to cruise down to this. don't care if my rolla basicly stock. Just wanna, R.E.P.R.E.S.E.N.T. Hell, maybe ill paint an rc logo on the bonnet. Report
January 3, 201016 yr comment_402528 I can't wait to cruise down to this. don't care if my rolla basicly stock. Just wanna, R.E.P.R.E.S.E.N.T. Hell, maybe ill paint an rc logo on the bonnet. Haha mad lol, well i get my lisence on the 13th of this month so any other friday night I'm down for that ;) i'll be posting up if I'm going or not and i'll try to get as many of us R.C members to head out and rep that shiz yo! Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403838 Hey guys just wondering if anyone is going to head out to munchies tonight? me and justin will be going to rep sht up!, we are meeting at shell servo on blunder road first, if anyone wants to join us pm me quickly or send me a txt on 0435554082. Cheers. Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403973 Well was shit all rolla's there yet again :jamie: , next week we are meeting at toyota hq at 6.30. would be good if some f@$kin rolla's actually show up this time. sucks doin rolla cruise's and meets with next to no rollas. where have they all gone? did the underpants gnomes change there business plans and start takin all the rollas :lolcry: Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404038 Well was shit all rolla's there yet again :jamie: , next week we are meeting at toyota hq at 6.30. would be good if some f@$kin rolla's actually show up this time. sucks doin rolla cruise's and meets with next to no rollas. where have they all gone? did the underpants gnomes change there business plans and start takin all the rollas :lolcry: ^ i agree, let's get some more rolla's out there ffs, what is the point of spending money on a build project complete it and not go anywhere. deadset lets get a decent turn out this friday! :( Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404149 I'm with you bludger, whats the point of owning one if you don't drive it. Its been pretty poor the last few times I've been to munchies, would be nice to see more than 1 or 2 rollas there! I'm sure not everyone has an engine conversion to do. Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404214 hey people 6.30 at toyota hq this comin fridae ill be there, shes not too pretty atm but ill meet ya's there didnt realize not many people show up Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now