Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November

Featured Replies

as of 3 days ago, i can now only do the first leg of the cruise. we'll be at the initial meet point early (i'm hoping) then do the first leg and a bit of the second to the bakeries. then we're off to visit kate's mum up in Wang. will be taking the back roads to get to Euroa, so i won't miss out on all the fun.

 

i think we need to get together and do some dancing for the weather gods me thinks :jamie:

  • Replies 134
  • Views 76.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I read hail and storms :)

 

I am coming to the start point to take photos but can;t follow on.

 

Apparently girlfriends require some attention occasionally :jamie:

I looked at the route last night. I'm just going to the meet point & deciding from there if i'll follow.

I got another driver for the KE26. So i'll have my KE25 & KE26 there.

 

Also got some tyres fitted on my 13x8 just for this.

I looked at the route last night. I'm just going to the meet point & deciding from there if i'll follow.

I got another driver for the KE26. So i'll have my KE25 & KE26 there.

 

Also got some tyres fitted on my 13x8 just for this.

 

no point driving all that way just for a meet point. at least come to the first stop at the dam for some nice pics, it's only 27kms.

 

then if you wanna pike, you can have a relaxing lunch at the bakery with me and Kate before heading back.

 

easy as (feshly cooked chunky curry) pie!

 

dF

hmmm, every day that goes past it looks less likely that i can make this.

 

yesterday the ke20's clutch starts slipping, not bad but noticeable enough to warrant not pushing it hard and the one of my mates invites me to a bbq at his place with free drinks and easy women.

 

might take dfunkt's advice and just cruise to the first meet point then bail.

harden up kehendo, no more excuses! - we will see you at the start :jamie:

if its a nice day ill knock off work early other wise il stay in the good books

  • Author

If the weather is bad on the day, i'll more than likely turn it into a social meet and great and post pone the actual cruise.

All going well, my Rotorolla should be on the road in time.

Its got chrome bumpers and a Rotor....can't get more suited than that. :P

 

So Roosa, how's the RotorRolla coming along? Much still to do?

Who's a definite on the cruise or 1st meet point? Let's hope it doesn't rain in the morning (fingers crossed).

I'm in + my cousin.

 

Cheers

Bernie-Jay

I'll be there in the MS65 with Katie in the passenger seat. We'll be at the start and the first stop at the dam.

 

Will be arriving with a mazda 929 (i think) from the Ballarat region, and possibly others.

 

Bernie, you wanna join up with us as we cruise down Ballarat Rd to the RingRoad? Should be going through around 9:30-9:45.

Edited by dfunkt

I will be at the start point in a Commodore Ute or a Daihatsu Charade to come take some pics at the start point :jamie:

I will be there in 2tg ke30 provided the weather improves. Not looking good so far.

I will be at the start point in a Commodore Ute or a Daihatsu Charade to come take some pics at the start point :jamie:

 

please bring the "pink highlighted" charade :(:D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.