Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November

Spoolin

THE RE-RUN OF THIS EVENT WILL BE ON SUNDAY THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER, ALL LOCATIONS AND TIMES REMAIN UNCHANGED.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OFF A MAP AS NONE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY.

Hey all,

I'm currently planning a cruise for the 26th of September, yes Grand Final day! Should call it "screw the footy" cruise !

The cruise is part of Ausrotary, so it's open to any rotary powered vehicle and any Japanese built car with chrome or steel bumpers. This cruise is to encourage anyone with an old School Japanese car to converge in the one location admiring each others ride.

great news...fast Fours will be covering the event :yes:

CRUISE MAP CAN BE FOUND HERE.....

Please print off a copy and bring it along

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=1365061&da=y

JapCruiseFinalFFlogo.jpg

Edited by Spoolin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guy's, Though I'd introduce myself as the organiser of the cruise...HI! :lol:

Just to save any confusion, there is absolutely no issue with the age of the vehicle so long as it was built in Japan and has chrome bumper bars, if it ain't got chrome (or Steel) it must be rotary powered 8/ There is quite a bit of interest around the place so far, my aim is to get as many old school Jap cars in the one place as possible, yes I know we all have a certain love of one make, but I think all us ol' school Jappers should stick together...pretty tired of going to cuises and being surrounded by bommodores!

Just in case you're wondering...I've owned a Toyota in the past a neat TA22 :sob: