Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November

Spoolin

as of 3 days ago, i can now only do the first leg of the cruise. we'll be at the initial meet point early (i'm hoping) then do the first leg and a bit of the second to the bakeries. then we're off to visit kate's mum up in Wang. will be taking the back roads to get to Euroa, so i won't miss out on all the fun.

i think we need to get together and do some dancing for the weather gods me thinks :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the route last night. I'm just going to the meet point & deciding from there if i'll follow.

I got another driver for the KE26. So i'll have my KE25 & KE26 there.

Also got some tyres fitted on my 13x8 just for this.

no point driving all that way just for a meet point. at least come to the first stop at the dam for some nice pics, it's only 27kms.

then if you wanna pike, you can have a relaxing lunch at the bakery with me and Kate before heading back.

easy as (feshly cooked chunky curry) pie!

dF

hmmm, every day that goes past it looks less likely that i can make this.

yesterday the ke20's clutch starts slipping, not bad but noticeable enough to warrant not pushing it hard and the one of my mates invites me to a bbq at his place with free drinks and easy women.

might take dfunkt's advice and just cruise to the first meet point then bail.

I'll be there in the MS65 with Katie in the passenger seat. We'll be at the start and the first stop at the dam.

Will be arriving with a mazda 929 (i think) from the Ballarat region, and possibly others.

Bernie, you wanna join up with us as we cruise down Ballarat Rd to the RingRoad? Should be going through around 9:30-9:45.

Edited by dfunkt