Insane Rollas

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from the horrible wheels i like it

yeah i am not real happy with the wheels ether but its all i could find the weekend before powerplay that would bolt straight on for the very little cash i had left after getting it running .

it has rego man haha a while i don't no i need money i work a shit job everything you see done in the car has been done by me and akb welding and fabrication in hume st huntingdale

the issue with the ke20 is there is no chassis rails or anything strong under the car the leaf spring mount to the floor so when i got the chassis i was like fuk doing a cross section lets extend the rails the full width then built a new floor no point just puting a new cross member in then mounting off that cause the car would twist to mexico and back

Edited by ANK

it has rego man haha a while i don't no i need money i work a shit job everything you see done in the car has been done by me and akb welding and fabrication in hume st huntingdale

the issue with the ke20 is there is no chassis rails or anything strong under the car the leaf spring mount to the floor so when i got the chassis i was like fuk doing a cross section lets extend the rails the full width then built a new floor no point just puting a new cross member in then mounting off that cause the car would twist to mexico and back

LOL!

May get 2 jobs haha!!

That's crazy as.

Well it sure looks like you did a top job on it. So far so good.

The RB26 is a powerful engine and you will need all the strong welding you can get... Or I will see ya in Mexico :no2:

You going to Twin Turbo (RB26DETT) it or just leave it N/A (RB26DE)?

i did most of the respray on that i might add :bash:

lier you did most of the overspray :)

:dance: