Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intro

Featured Replies

Howdies all,

 

Just thought I'd post up a quick hello, as I can't seem to locate a "New Members Thread".

 

Name's David, recently purchased a nice little KE70 from the wreckers a couple weeks ago for about $500 bucks, had surface rust so I'm patching that all up now and preping her for a respray. I'll create a thread about it in the build up section and post the link.

 

Looking forward to getting to know some of you :bash:

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=31499

Edited by MYSTIK

  • Author

Aha, oh well id rather post in the SA section and make myself known there. My bad anyways ^_^

  • Author

Thanks. SO curious, who's located around Happy Valley/Aberfoyle? I know SLO-030, but i wouldn't mind knowing some other people around my area?

Welcome Daivd, godd to see you found corolla haven :)

Welcome noobie! Only new to the game meself so good to see I'm not the only 1

  • Author
Welcome noobie! Only new to the game meself so good to see I'm not the only 1

 

Aha fair enough what have you got/plans? :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.