Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic Jap Show & Shine 18th October

Featured Replies

good old spray can jobs my current ke70 has a dodgy spray can job on it but i will still enter it just need some more info on how to enter, does anybody have any info on it???

  • Replies 89
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should be gone by next week. I think if anything the Galant would be the best for the show. But it isn't a rolla :jamie:

 

The hardtop is out as I'm working on it and its stuffed full of parts. So that would leave the KE36 van or Wagon

i should hope fully be there in my new rolla :> AE93sx :>

  • Author

Good to hear about Tabitha JiP.......You should bring Mr Ed (2 generations of PV's :jamie: )

 

Mine will be there all buffed up and ready to go....can't wait

touching up the 55 today getting shit done!!!!!!!!!!! it will be very buffed up ready to go thank you mr auto glym

 

wheels will be painted should hopfully be reppin some new parts

 

i stole a japanese toy of my sister that she got from japan and its on the back now ahahah

so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this?

  • Author
so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this?

I will be displaying my KE26 for sure (all buffed & complete)

A few other members are also keen to show-off their pride & joy so I'm hoping we can sort out a group display on the day

 

Last year we meet at Hungry Jacks/Caltex @ Carseldine (start of Bruce Highway) & it worked well

 

So lets meet at HJ's/Caltex @ Carseldine, around 7am, where we can organise who will be parking where etc........

so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this?

 

Okay guys, just under a month. I have a massive RC Banner here and I'm not afraid to use it!!

 

I think you can enter on the day or before hand. Don't ask me who you enter to before hand tho. I say we plan a meet up and cruise in before hand like last year at the Castledine Hungry Jacks?

 

 

 

I will be displaying my KE26 for sure (all buffed & complete)

A few other members are also keen to show-off their pride & joy so I'm hoping we can sort out a group display on the day

 

Last year we meet at Hungry Jacks/Caltex @ Carseldine (start of Bruce Highway) & it worked well

 

So lets meet at HJ's/Caltex @ Carseldine, around 7am, where we can organise who will be parking where etc........

sounds like the go JiP!

 

HJs/caltex carseldine just as you head onto the bruce highway on the left hand side meeting at 7AM bright and early for some!

 

keen as lets make a big turn out ladies ill try and get someone who is good on a camera to come i no afew guys

 

i will also be doing a drive after the show we will head past somewere like a servo for anyone who wants fuel and a feed and ending back at the same spot return in about 45mins its a nice road once again played safely it is still enjoyable with a nice view to anyone who is keen feel free to follow even if evryone bails I'm still going for a run

 

thanks mitch

Passed my test and got my licence so i should be there :P But i lost my job yesterday so that may hinder me a bit...

good on you hope to see you at heaps of meets!!!! losing your job is a bummer hope you find another soon

if it wasnt a mission of a hour drive id come pick you up

 

someone give JiP a left he isnt well! anyone headed from browns plains way?

I have a mate at Bracken Ridge. I might see if he's coming and sleep at his. Tho still all depending how I feel in a month. I know how tired I'm getting now and I have no idea when my operation will be.

Edited by JiP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.