September 20, 200917 yr comment_375402 good old spray can jobs my current ke70 has a dodgy spray can job on it but i will still enter it just need some more info on how to enter, does anybody have any info on it??? Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375403 That should be gone by next week. I think if anything the Galant would be the best for the show. But it isn't a rolla :jamie: The hardtop is out as I'm working on it and its stuffed full of parts. So that would leave the KE36 van or Wagon Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375404 If its anything last last year I'm pretty sure you can show up on the day and pay for entry. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375442 i should hope fully be there in my new rolla :> AE93sx :> Report
September 20, 200917 yr Author comment_375448 Good to hear about Tabitha JiP.......You should bring Mr Ed (2 generations of PV's :jamie: ) Mine will be there all buffed up and ready to go....can't wait Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375518 touching up the 55 today getting shit done!!!!!!!!!!! it will be very buffed up ready to go thank you mr auto glym wheels will be painted should hopfully be reppin some new parts i stole a japanese toy of my sister that she got from japan and its on the back now ahahah Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376187 so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this? Report
September 23, 200917 yr Author comment_376189 so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this? I will be displaying my KE26 for sure (all buffed & complete) A few other members are also keen to show-off their pride & joy so I'm hoping we can sort out a group display on the day Last year we meet at Hungry Jacks/Caltex @ Carseldine (start of Bruce Highway) & it worked well So lets meet at HJ's/Caltex @ Carseldine, around 7am, where we can organise who will be parking where etc........ Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376207 so have we figured out if we have a group going if so whats the meet point and time gonna be for this? Okay guys, just under a month. I have a massive RC Banner here and I'm not afraid to use it!! I think you can enter on the day or before hand. Don't ask me who you enter to before hand tho. I say we plan a meet up and cruise in before hand like last year at the Castledine Hungry Jacks? I will be displaying my KE26 for sure (all buffed & complete) A few other members are also keen to show-off their pride & joy so I'm hoping we can sort out a group display on the day Last year we meet at Hungry Jacks/Caltex @ Carseldine (start of Bruce Highway) & it worked well So lets meet at HJ's/Caltex @ Carseldine, around 7am, where we can organise who will be parking where etc........ Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376246 sounds like the go JiP! HJs/caltex carseldine just as you head onto the bruce highway on the left hand side meeting at 7AM bright and early for some! keen as lets make a big turn out ladies ill try and get someone who is good on a camera to come i no afew guys i will also be doing a drive after the show we will head past somewere like a servo for anyone who wants fuel and a feed and ending back at the same spot return in about 45mins its a nice road once again played safely it is still enjoyable with a nice view to anyone who is keen feel free to follow even if evryone bails I'm still going for a run thanks mitch Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376431 Passed my test and got my licence so i should be there :P But i lost my job yesterday so that may hinder me a bit... Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376443 good on you hope to see you at heaps of meets!!!! losing your job is a bummer hope you find another soon Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376461 Be happy you have your health man. I have no idea how I'll be in a month. I'll try my best to go but may need to be picked up if I get worse. Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376474 if it wasnt a mission of a hour drive id come pick you up someone give JiP a left he isnt well! anyone headed from browns plains way? Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376477 I have a mate at Bracken Ridge. I might see if he's coming and sleep at his. Tho still all depending how I feel in a month. I know how tired I'm getting now and I have no idea when my operation will be. Edited September 24, 200917 yr by JiP Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now