August 1, 200917 yr comment_362924 what are the hardest parts to find in good nick for a ke55? and people who will pay good money for them? cheers Evan Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_362925 Dash pad, Rust free panels (bonnet, guards particularly at the bottoms), interior (non ripped cloth and vinyl seats, dash facia (silver part) cut out to accomodate an aftermarket radio, or manual/auto gear console where they are cut out to maybe put another audio unit above. Front and rear bumper bars are sometimes buckled or they begin to rust. Rear numberpalte lights can also rust out where they sit flush with the rear bar.. These are some of the things I've seen if I have gone to see a car for for sale, or if I have been going around the wreckers. Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_362926 Passenger side mirror (I have two :wink: ) Chrome roof gutter strips for the hard tops Report
August 2, 200917 yr Author comment_362946 Passenger side mirror (I have two :wink: ) Chrome roof gutter strips for the hard tops can i buy one off of you? Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_363114 I'd say the 5 speeds, dashes, coupe roof strips, mirrors and early KE3x bonnets Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now