Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

colonel

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by colonel

  1. Good to see you've updated. re. the carb, you're welcome. I still have a brand new sponge for the filter in my shed (somewhere) it's your's when it emerges
  2. Thornbury Carburettor Service (03) 9480 2108 He's rebuilt a couple of Weber's for me, only carb bloke I'll use now.
  3. I'll be along for a look
  4. Looking good guys, good to see it gettin some love. P.S. Woz, you have that e-mail
  5. Hope this helps. http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/
  6. Wanna Buy it? I'll bring a tow rope
  7. Hope these Kebabs are good Count me in Representing the Fwd
  8. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    It's a KE30 I met the bloke a few weeks ago.
  9. I may have to drop into this one for a look. It's just round the corner from me.
  10. I have a switch wired to coil. Switch off = no spark :P
  11. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    That's Matt. He was spotted last page too. Weekend off for the Blue Van :blinks:
  12. It'd probably break up the black a bit if ya used a steering wheel, gear knob, ect with a bit of brushed alloy finish or similar.
  13. Great little car, I've driven one of these and they go really well. I used to have a G202 with a 3cyl till I cracked a piston. So in went the applause engine. Not quite as quick as the De-Tomaso but still a whole lotta fun Edit: Do ya want some NOS charade side skirts? Free to good home. PM me
  14. These guys have some nice "older style" wheels, They also deal in 2nd hand. http://www.canterburytyres.com.au/
  15. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Thats Matt, I work with him, he's a member, but not on here often
  16. I would be comin from that way if my van wasn't so BENT
  17. If you're refering to the SX or GTI cluster then PM Bowler, He put one into his Nova
  18. I went to Bundoora with mine and they just checked Eng No's, Chassis No's and build date.
  19. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Right you are Ben, That would be Chris.
  20. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Saw the same car just after 3 heading down McDonalds Rd Towards Sth Morang
  21. Evan, If ya head down Plenty Rd towards Whittlesea there's some good hills on the left after all the new housing estates

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.