Everything posted by colonel
-
Voltage Regulators
Cheers, i'll look into it. Mine is a bit bigger than a match box though. It's externally regulated and mounted on the side of the engine bay just behind the battery.
-
Resistance Between Ignition Leads?
Check out the Top Gun website. They've got all the info you need.
-
Voltage Regulators
Hey guys, My altenator in my KE36 is currently charging at just under the 16v mark. Voltage Reg is screwed. My problem is finding a replacement. The current reg has the part # 27700-1??10 (2 numbers are unreadable). I have the OEX regulator catalogue sitting in front of me and it has no cross reference for this number. Has anybody replaced their voltage reg (Nippon Denso) if so what did they use?? I have two other part #'s in the catalogue which are very similar specs with the same plug and one of these suits "old landcruiser" anyone know if Toyota used an almost universal regulator back in the day?? Any help would be great. Cheers, Chris.
-
Ke30-55 Members Page.
Love the Number Plate.
-
The "granny '55" Hardtop Daily Project
Keen to see the progress on this one. If ya need any bit's give me a yell as I'm about to start wrecking one.
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
I've got a 6 pack that says mine'll be registered before yours LOL
-
My Corolla Ke55 1981
:) :y: :y: Great colour choice
-
Ra60 Brakes On Ke30
Hopefully this will help http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~bradw/FBU.html
-
What Strut Brace Fits Ke55??????
I'm pretty sure that cusco make one for the te37. Therefore should bolt straight on
-
Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November
It's good to see some people still have dreams :lol:
-
Reset Leaf Springs Or Lowering Blocks ?
I think it's the wrong side of town for ya but Ram's Springs in Thomastown is pretty good. He's an old bloke who's been doin it for years. He speaks a million miles an hour with a speech impediment though, so a little hard to understand. That's where I got my quote.
-
2 0 1 0
-
Spotted Vic
It's Mustard and a 55 :lol: LOL I heard you playin with ya horn
-
The "bowler-would-have-started-this-thread-if-i-didn't-alread
-
The "bowler-would-have-started-this-thread-if-i-didn't-alread
On my camera :lol:
-
Spotted Vic
Spotted ya now. Cnr Davison St and McDonalds Rd?? At least I think it was you.
-
Toyota 1000 Wagon
Love these things. can't you get longer wheel studs??
-
Bushes To Suit Ke55
Super Pro (Fulcrum) make a good range of bushes for the ke55 http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/superpro.html
-
Rare Parts To Find For A Ke55?
Passenger side mirror (I have two :wink: ) Chrome roof gutter strips for the hard tops
-
The "bowler-would-have-started-this-thread-if-i-didn't-alread
Your Panno or Bowlers. (he's too slack) LOL
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
Update SLACKER! :) P.S. You can update your sig. to fixed again
-
My Ae82 Hatchback
:wink: :yes: :) :) ;) :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: FKN LOL
-
Matt'S 7K Ke30
Cheers for that. I might mod my sump first, then check clearance, then modify the pick up only if I need to.
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
rohypnol dispenser is still an unknown :) ), It's a GIVEN
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
Do you mean load or unload area???