Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

colonel

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by colonel

  1. http://www.hmheaders.com.au/index.php?q=77.html
  2. LOL Matt, Just read ya FB status...."Tooth Fairy" I've got a couple of K40's lying around if ya need something to get by with for now.
  3. https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.a...mp;model=TOYOTA
  4. The water under the dash & The temp guage rising then falling could be caused by an air lock in your cooling system. Try idling the car for a while with the radiator cap off and see if any of it bubbles to the top.
  5. http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ries/Alternator
  6. The hardtop windscreens are different as they sit on more of an angle. Though all other windscreens KE3* & KE55 are the same
  7. Some pretty funny (yet unbelievable) Fixes going on here: http://thereifixedit.com/
  8. The Orange KE20 still has a KE70 5 Speed in it
  9. Lookin good Matt, I'll have to come and have a look real soon
  10. Matt, I've got one here if you're keen
  11. Here's another option http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=36821
  12. Just find a set of the twin aisan down draughts. They pop up on here and E-bay frequently and you'll get em chesper than what you're willing to pay for two webers
  13. Have you checked for explosives, timer ect.
  14. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Spotted Paul's KE70 Pano in the underground car park at Northland tonight. First time i've seen it lowered with the MA's Looks Good ;)
  15. Looks Good :D See if ya can get inside door handles from a hardtop. I've got black/chrome one's going into my 36
  16. If I'd have seen that last pic in the car I'd be lookin for another car. Those things freak me out. LOL
  17. So this "secret" WILL go ahead??
  18. colonel replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    :S That'd be me :)
  19. From reading it I assume he used RA40 LCA's & steering arm
  20. If I remember correctly the RA40 are a solid rotor and RA60 are vented.
  21. The first turn should just be your park lights. second should be low beam.
  22. Hey Ben, If that's the same mechanic we were talking about the other day he failed me on a windscreen twice. (before and after buffing) I'd be making sure he'll definately pass it after a buff/polish
  23. I have access to new one's quite cheaply. I'd rather go down that path anyway as then I'll know exactly what I'm getting

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.