Everything posted by colonel
-
Matt'S 7K Ke30
Hey Matt, Did you have any clearance issues with the oil pick up after modifying the sump? If So, Did you modify your pick up or use like a 5K one or something?
-
Project 2tg Into Rolla
Sounds alot nicer than a K. How'd you go with Vicroads and the engineering?
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
-
Youtube Video's
WTF I dunno if this is funny or just plain wrong. I can't decide.
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
-
Spotted Vic
Bout 5:30 yesterday spotted a white ke26/8 on yan yean rd. looked pretty tidy
-
4ac Or 4k?
Pull out the 4ac and enter the 4age FTW
-
4 Speed Will Line Straight Up In The Ke55 Auto?
Thats the one. Out the front of beaurepairs. Yes, clutches. forks & fly wheels are all the same
-
Are My Ears Gonna Bleed If I Go 4 Speed Instead Of 5 Speed?
Both 4 & 5 speeds from ke30/55 had shifters in the same spot, likewise the ke70's were in the same spot as each other. Just different shifters between models.
-
4 Speed Will Line Straight Up In The Ke55 Auto?
Saw a nice one on High St last week. Broke down and the bloke cracked the shits and pushed it off the road then let go of it.
-
Rob Roy Hillclimb
If you're there, I might shotgun a seat
-
4 Speed Will Line Straight Up In The Ke55 Auto?
Mate, I noticed you're from epping. have you tried Toyrolla? There's also a toyota wrecker in Thomastown. If not you should be able to get one from Peter Robinson if you're willing to drive out to Oakleigh. Check out ke20rolla's thread for the conversion. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=25991
-
Will A T50 Fit A Ke55 4kc (1.3l)??
It will fit if you can find a K-T bellhousing (good luck) and no the shifter will not line up, nothing an angle grinder can't fix though.
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
-
I Need A Ke70 5speed To Do A Manual Converison To My Ke55??
The trimatic KE55 had the shifter hole further back than the manual one's. So the KE70 shifter does fit through.
-
The Ke30 Project Begins
Looks really good. Lowering it???
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
Have a look at putting in some seats from a hardtop/coupe, they flip further foward. Whether they'll fit or not I don't know. bring it over again if ya get a chance and we can have a crack.
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
No drama's getting it to Geelong???
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
Maybe I could remind you with an engine crane..
-
Ke30 And Ke55 Front Guars Exactly The Same???
My late KE55 has extra holes for the wrap around bumpers
-
Patch - The Ke36 Camper
don't Forget that spotters fee...LOL
-
Ke30 Floor Matts
I have mats that i believe to be original (have cut out for pedal) I don't think they're the best fit though. If ya want photos let me know. Cheers
-
Spotted Vic
Bout 6:30 tonight, Grimshaw St, Watsonia, Spotted a Biege xE7x panel van (maybe Paul)
-
Who Does What!
I Know. So I just walk down to Bursons in my uniform and get cost + tax