Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4kc Extractors

Featured Replies

where does every one get their 4k extractors from??

 

I'm having a seriously hard time getting some for myne

and muffler places or recomendations because i need some!

 

if any 1 has any they want to sell let me know 2

where does every one get their 4k extractors from??

 

I'm having a seriously hard time getting some for myne

and muffler places or recomendations because i need some!

 

if any 1 has any they want to sell let me know 2

Hi Rollake70,I bought mine from Hardiman spares in millperra,Sydney.They were $212 new approx 18 months ago.They suit KE20 through to KE70.I looked at many brands and suppliers and no one could come close to that price back then.Check my thread "Twenty Historic Racer" for pics.Raleigh......

I picked mine up for trade price-$175 :)

 

although they are not tuned length, they are more or less a replacement for the cast manifold, but a good replacement

  • Author

hahahah thanks guys for a heads up never ring lukeys exhaust parts bcz they priced me 320 4 the extractors lol so yeh

 

 

what about a good carby and cam grind places where do i go to get these to others!!!

 

thanks guys

You're probably stuck with a downdraught Weber as a carb, and there are 4 or 5 big-name cam grinders in Aussie.

 

Work on $170 odd for cam and followers ground, and the carb/adapter plate is whatever you can get it for.

 

Google is your friend!

Years ago I bought a set of Coby extractors for the rally car. We had to cut them off near the bottom flange to fit them, which gave us a chance to see inside the 4 pipes joining together.

 

To my horror I found they had been rollcut and there were dags of metal projecting inwards around all four pipes, cutting down the efficiency of the flow. Badly executed & poorly engineered!

 

Hopefully they have improved since then.

Years ago I bought a set of Coby extractors for the rally car. We had to cut them off near the bottom flange to fit them, which gave us a chance to see inside the 4 pipes joining together.

 

To my horror I found they had been rollcut and there were dags of metal projecting inwards around all four pipes, cutting down the efficiency of the flow. Badly executed & poorly engineered!

 

Hopefully they have improved since then.

Shit I hope so. Ill have a good peep inside when I get home.

Edited by blzbub666

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.