Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Strut Brace Fits Ke55??????

Featured Replies

any one know any options on strut braces to fit a ke55???? does any one sell them aftermarket or are there ones out there that are the same lenght size etc to suit??????? any one got one that wants to sell me one???

like the pic below::::::::::::

 

2lkwpj6.jpg

you could prob make one out of a 180sx strut brace (almost the same size strut hole postion) then cut and weld if needed

  • Author

true but i would rather a bolt on job this has to be engineered so don't realy want any dodgys there must be a listing some where for one?

I'm pretty sure that cusco make one for the te37. Therefore should bolt straight on

I'm pretty sure that cusco make one for the te37. Therefore should bolt straight on

 

Cusco do make one, I got quoted $299 from ****

Edited by Taz_Rx

I have a Cusco one on my race car and its a good thing. I sourced it from the same place RedKE30 mentioned. PM me if you want more details and I can organise free freight for you too :)

 

Pic of it here:

 

img6897hl0.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.