2 0 1 0

JiP

Calendar Format - Poll Closes July 31  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay guys, so are we keen to go again. This time earlier and with luck the calendars would be in your hands by December.

Now... what layout do we want?? I've thought of two options.

1. Jan - Darwin (all regional members meet for a photo shoot), Feb - Brisbane etc etc etc

Or...

2. Jan - KE10/15/16 (Pick one of each, the best of each from members of the site), Feb - KE20/25/26, March - KE30/35/36/50 etc etc etc

What do we think. If we think yes we will go ahead and this time I will need payment placed upon order. I will place a payment deadline as I was stuck with over 30 calendars from this year, this is all due to many people who just didn't produce the cash or just changed their minds.

Edited by JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with last year was I had to cancel a couple regions due to poor organisation or lack of interest/members.

Option 2 could be...

Jan ... KE10/15/16

Feb ... xE20/25/26

March ... xE30/35/36/50

April ... xE38/KE55e/s/p (could Merge with March)

May ... xE70/71/72

June ... AE80/82 Sedan/Liftback/ 4wd/AE86

July ... AE90/92 Sedan/Liftback/AWD/AE93

Aug ... AE101

Sept ... AE112

Oct ... ZZE122

Nov ... ZRE...

Dec ...

hmm, maybe we could separate this a bit. I doubt we'd have anything for ZRE...

Anyone have suggestions??

The problem with last year was I had to cancel a couple regions due to poor organisation or lack of interest/members.

Option 2 could be...

Jan ... KE10/15/16

Feb ... xE20/25/26

March ... xE30/35/36/50

April ... xE38/KE55e/s/p (could Merge with March)

May ... xE70/71/72

June ... AE80/82 Sedan/Liftback/ 4wd/AE86

July ... AE90/92 Sedan/Liftback/AWD/AE93

Aug ... AE101

Sept ... AE112

Oct ... ZZE122

Nov ... ZRE...

Dec ...

hmm, maybe we could separate this a bit. I doubt we'd have anything for ZRE...

Anyone have suggestions??

Dec = Paddock bashers? :)

That could be done too.

I was planning on doing a poll for option 2 anyway. Take KE10/15/16 for example. I was hoping to have one main shot of one car then smaller shots around it showing diff angles and other models. The end result could end up looking like a brochure kinda.

That could be done too.

I was planning on doing a poll for option 2 anyway. Take KE10/15/16 for example. I was hoping to have one main shot of one car then smaller shots around it showing diff angles and other models. The end result could end up looking like a brochure kinda.

Could look good. Although could get quite cluttered quickly.

What size are you looking at?

Hoping the same as this years. So the photo side would be A4. Plus if you feel it any model could get a bit clutted we do have plenty of space to split them. Like I'm sure some of the late FWD models wont have any cars.

Yeah, I'm probably going to be alot stricter this year. I would like for them to be done by December. That would mean pics would need to be to me by October. I really don't want to be chasing people for photos. If we do choose option 1 (the same layout as last year) I will not hesitate to cancel the whole thing if members wont get their crap together. Its not worth the extra stress for me. I don't want to be searching at the last minute to find fillers for certain months like last year.

If we all work together I'm sure it will turn out great.

I think I'll turn this into a poll at which by July 31 the highest is what we'll go for. Then we will have 2 months to plan and execute the photo shoots.

Yeah, I'm probably going to be alot stricter this year. I would like for them to be done by December. That would mean pics would need to be to me by October. I really don't want to be chasing people for photos. If we do choose option 1 (the same layout as last year) I will not hesitate to cancel the whole thing if members wont get their crap together. Its not worth the extra stress for me. I don't want to be searching at the last minute to find fillers for certain months like last year.

If we all work together I'm sure it will turn out great.

I think I'll turn this into a poll at which by July 31 the highest is what we'll go for. Then we will have 2 months to plan and execute the photo shoots.

Dec could be GP Turbo's! :)