August 31, 200917 yr comment_370270 Gets Roo's 70 in there! Is there still time to nominate JiP? If so i want to nominate Chobis's Ke11 and Queen20V's Ke25 and smeetsy1's stock ke20! Which i can take photos for if they didn't want to do it themselves. Edited August 31, 200917 yr by RA28GT Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370272 Last minute nomination, If it's ok with Matt (78_7kRolla), I'll nominate his KE30 Edited August 31, 200917 yr by colonel Report
August 31, 200917 yr Author comment_370273 Sadly no. if I go edit the poll it will wipe whats been voted already. And all the people who have already voted can't vote again. Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370276 New Poll? Please Jip? Only because your all like super cool and stuff? Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370279 New Poll? Please Jip? Only because your all like super cool and stuff? x2 new poll, new poll new poll Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370280 All that effort blurring your plate and its in your signature :lol: still the 31st so get this up ya Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370281 Ok here we go Poll on 'new Poll'! New Poll Votes = 2 Old Poll Votes = 0 Win. Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370283 All that effort blurring your plate and its in your signature :lol: them pics up on boostlosing as I'm trying to sell it, not too worried about cops looking on this forum Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370288 there was more that enough warning about the nomination date, polls set. i can't see the big prob about it, Report
August 31, 200917 yr Author comment_370293 4) See the number in the top corner. Each post you see with a number is the amount of times my browser crashed while trying to make that post. All text lost and had to be re-written. Now imagine me trying to do a poll with almost 20 cars. And trying to find pictures for every car that wasn't posted in the thread. It took me 3 to 4 hours tonight just for that. I've given plenty of notice to everyone. There is always next year. Now that I'm overly stressed, having chest pains and pains in my shoulder, I bid you all goodnight. Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370294 there was more that enough warning about the nomination date, polls set. i can't see the big prob about it, I wont take any more cars as of the 31st. On the 1st we start voting. now i belive it is the 31st and tomorrow is the 1st Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now