Arthurs Seat Cruise

78_7kRolla

Ok guys I finally got off my backside and have put together a cruise for next month. After consulting some of the Funkytown boys on possible meet points and cruise routes (thanks weber4x48 and kickin5k) I have come up with a cruise route that will include some twisties and some straight roads with nice scenery.

When : Sunday the 8th of August. 10 am meet up for 10:30 am departure.

Where : Meeting at the BP servo/McDonalds/Red Rooster along Westernport Hwy on the corner of Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne West.

Basically we will meet up here where there is plenty of parking and follow the hwy until the end. From there we will continue through Bittern and Hastings through to the Arthurs Seat Lookout. Here we will park for some photos and a quick chat. From here we will make a run down Arthurs Seat and back up again (not shown on the google maps cruise route) and continue through along some backroads that have nice scenery and eventually some nice turns (Boneo Rd). We will leisurely continue from there along Point Nepean Rd through to Sorrento for lunch. There are many places to chose from here catering to all tastes. People wanting to leave early may do so from here at whatever time is conveniant for them.

Optional return will be to go back following Point Nepean Road and eventually along The Esplanade which for those of you who don't know is a mini, less intense Great Ocean Road that we will follow until Mornington. From here we can depart ways offering routes to the Moorooduk Hwy (leads onto Eastlink) or via the Nepean Hwy.

Cruise Route

Expect a responsible pace on this cruise as it will be on a weekend on roads that Police normally target and have a presence on.

I will also put this cruise up on Toymods and TOCAU so we should get some decent numbers.

Cheers

Matt.

Members Attending

78_7kRolla

kickn5k

webers4x48

TheNOBBLER

rick20-25 (plus 3 and a ke30)

Johno

KEhendo

gemyboy

308_rolla

Bamboo

Evan_G

Doogs (riding shotgun)

trd_st184 (Toymods)

Guni (TOCAU)

MRMOPARMAN

jaderd (TOCAU)

dfunkt

homers_ke17

e70van

BReNt

Maybe Attending

viccelicara23 (toymods)

bsp

**UPDATE**

Things to bring:

- Full tank (you can fill up at the first meet point if you need to)

- CB radios if you have them.

- Printed out copy of the cruise route

- Camera

- Yourself, ready to leave the first meet point by 10:30am (if not you will be assumed as a no show)

My contact number is 0407528701 if you feel you need to notify me of something.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...pending something filling that void this week :P

Is this because your chasing a bit more brapbrap or did it die roosa?

I'm trying to organise a bit of dyno time at the moment so I can see if

what I'm doing with the tune is right. Oh and i may do a manifold gasket

as it's got a real bad exctractor leak.

Stu.