Arthurs Seat Cruise

78_7kRolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how'd you end up going at vicroads BReNT??

if anyone sees a large red boat that's lost its way and has run aground, give me a honk and point me to Port Phillip Bay!!

dF

just to let you know brent passed with the 5k in it so we will be cruising up together from epping area so if any one wonts to come the same way from epping let us know...

just to let you know brent passed with the 5k in it so we will be cruising up together from epping area so if any one wonts to come the same way from epping let us know...

ill be meeting e70van in doncaster around 9ish.

were do you wanna meet up 308rolla? south morang shell oppisite the westfield or mill park maccas? around 8ish?

Shaping up to be a packed cruise :dance:

Things to bring:

- Full tank (you can fill up at the first meet point if you need to)

- CB radios if you have them.

- Printed out copy of the cruise route

- Camera

I won't be having any internet access as of this afternoon so if there is anything anyone wants to notify me of my number is 0407528701.

I'm up early for this one.. its been over 2 years since i had a corolla on a rolla cruise so i'm like a kid on christmas morning.. haha!

I might have another mate coming too, his name is Tim and has a Ke30 with a 18RG, sadly can't make it in the rolla but is coming down in a R32 skyline :fuzz:

See you guys down there! :dance:

Great cruise today guys, good to put names to faces and see a few cars in the flesh. I'm definitely more motivated to get mine on the road shortly. Thanks to Hendo and Matt for letting me ride along with them.

Will put up a few pics soon.

Cheers,

Doogs