Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

note to self - carry a torch to find 2nd gear LOL

 

Lol yeah, we heard you find first and a bit, or somewhere in between !

 

Photobucket album for anyone who is interested;

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/Doogs90/

 

Kinglake would be great, some really good roads around there..

  • Replies 85
  • Views 75.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Excellent pics guys ;) Especially Boo's 'Money Shot'!

Nice photos guys, a cruise up to Kinglake would be a ripper! ;) Good suggestion Evan, if you have any ideas for this Kinglake cruise let us know.

looks like ill organise the "king lake cruise" ill make a topic the next few days

todays cruise was a great turnout.... special thanks to matt for organising the run, excellent job :blinks:

the wheather was awsum aswell, one of the best days in the past couple of months... ;)

I'm up for a cruise around kinglake for sure.. well anywhere really lol

Excellent cruise guys, the 30 loved a good thrashing up some of those twisties! LOL at how everyone was taking off after the last photo shoot hahaha.

 

I'm always up for another cruise! Kinglake sounds good.

who was the fellow taking special pics of people dash/cluster with the nice slr cam?

good pics guys good turn out..... id be down for the king lake cruise.;)

king lake for sure had a top time yesterday even though i was passenger in a gemmy

nice photos doogs.

 

100_3095.jpg

 

magic, pity about the trucks.

nice photos doogs.

 

Thanks mate, some were a bit out of focus but I just figured I would upload them all.

I wouldn't mind a decent camera one day.. (Another item to the ongoing list lol)

Well done to everyone who was involved in organising the cruise it was a wicked day and definetly worth the drive down!!! I ended up with about 300 photos from yesterday i will be sorting through them shortly and posting all the good ones up!! I am really keen for the king lake idea aswell.... ;)

Well it looks like a bit of fan base for a Kinglake run, looks like the ke70 will need to be dusted off and the ae71 being initiated into its first RC cruise. ;) Really looking forward to it.

king lake cruise organised

Thanks mate, some were a bit out of focus but I just figured I would upload them all.

I wouldn't mind a decent camera one day.. (Another item to the ongoing list lol)

better than my iphone camera, I'm too embarrassed to upload them. haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.