August 11, 201016 yr comment_458516 Who was the mad Kat in the fully sick silver sexcel? That would have been The Nobbler. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458530 Deano, your a funny man :dance: The sexcel is fully sick :dance: beats walking! Bloody great run matty, did a great job organising the cruise. Biggest run I have been on with rc. Brilliant. Great to meet plenty of people that I didn't know on here as well. Just need my 10 on the road now! JP Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458593 don't you mean your 11 jarrad :dance: i too had an awesome time. ended up being a 600km+ round trip! great job organising it matt! Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458686 No mrs nobbler on the trip, that would have been dfunkt and Katie in the crown :dance: I was the one in the excel that made you shit yourself when I popped the clutch beside you in frankston :dance: Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458695 ohhh thats rite LOL the fella smoking 2nd in the $500 twin cam LOL Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459541 Looks like more old cars than new. (Thats how it should be.....) Report
August 15, 201016 yr Author comment_459658 Haha yes there were a few classics out. Newer cars are always welcome but I think most of us on here love old school cool! Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_462756 Thanks for the cruise Matt, it was great to get out and see everyone again and further more.. in a corolla! :) On the way home I recruited a new member.. Jayson, drives a red ae82 4age sedan :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now