15x7 Wheels! Not Happy!

Clapped out

Hey Guys, I need help!

Recently I've been wanting to purchase a set of konig rewinds, unfortunatly i've been told by a few wheel companies (wheelboyz, ozzy etc) that they are a discontinued item! :D

The story so far,

I've googled all the local wheel outlets in search for a wheel that will fit my rolla, it asks on their websits to contact a local branch when i type in the make and model of car, which i have done. Spoke to numerous amounts of people in which sorts of rims would most likely fit my rolla for a reasonable price? Answers were pretty much we can't help you. :D. The only guys that took a little time out for me were australia's biggest, well known outlets. Although they only had new style wheels which i'm not too fussed on.

So the question is to fellow rolla club members,

Does anyone know of websits (with pics) or dealers where i can get retro, new style old school (if that makes sense) style mags from? (not keen on dragway).

Car- ke30

any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks in advance,

cheers phatke30!

Members dont see this ad
ROTA wheels?

hehe every body has just had a spit about those wheels apparently there shit wheels, but try calling performance wheels they can make a set of there challengers to any offset you want and to any pcd, even superlights in any pcd and offset and look super mean under old ke's i have a set of 15x7inch wide challengers and they'll look awsome under my car once i've got a 5 stud diff under my car

AJPS will be able to sort you out with Performance Superlites to the offset and width you want.

I had them on my KE35 and they looked great in 15x7.

Rewinds are hard to find locally. I got a set in through TechnoToyTuning a few years ago now.

I bought another set through the forums at ae86drivingclub. Try a wanted ad up there and toymods and here, as there are quite a few sets on cars around the place.

I started a thread about cheap superlites not too long ago. But I only found out not long ago that they were a replica. The 13x7's were about 120 each, but about 500 grams heavier than the genuine ones, which I asked the performance rep about. They are going for about 165 for the same size. But then again superlites aren't for everyone

Thanks heaps for all your replies guys, i've already got a set of speedy sirocco"s 15x6.5's, and performance challengers in 15x7's, i really like the superlite, minilite style mag, thats why i chose the konig rewinds, also i've got rota wheels hopefully enquiring about their rb range, and cheif^^^^ they are the shizzle, problem is i need them in 7 inch wide,

i'n the meantime (thanks to every one's help) i'll keep searching,

cheers phatke30!

Edited by phatke30