Selamat Datang....

20V_KE35

hai I'm from seremban..thanks god u guys are live saver i almost send my engine to metal scrap...can u guys tell how to mody the 3 k h engine with the low cost as possible...can the k series engine speed up to 180km/h...hope u guys can help....thanks .........

welcome black ke30

are you driving a KE30 car :y:

hmmm............. 3K is a good engine last time my top speed for that engine was 160 Kmh as my clutch lining was out + police sitting up hearing what d S*** :wub: is that sound as K engine when u rev constant 6K rpm man d engine sound is sweat man :wub: but sad as d engine was leaking oil very badly as d engine allignment was out sob

hehehe pass many road blocks n etc......... =)

now my car has proper lighting 100W for night driving :wub:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:y: cookie.........wah don't play play maaaaa.......160km/h...it great bro...mine i think around 90km/h after that it like the engine is going 2 pieces...shakin all over .........how do u that.....maybe the 5 speed box u using.....thanks for the warm wellcome =) :wub: :wub:

Edited by black ke30

Wow, if your car can't even do 90km/h, that's pretty bad! Haikal's KE38 wagon with a pretty much stock 4K used to do about 120km/h or so with the 4 speed box without too many troubles. Now it has a 5 speed box, makes driving along the highway a lot nicer...

=) cookie.........wah don't play play maaaaa.......160km/h...it great bro...mine i think around 90km/h after that it like the engine is going 2 pieces...shakin all over .........how do u that.....maybe the 5 speed box u using.....thanks for the warm wellcome :wub: :wub: :)

my car is a 4-speed gbd previous owner mod d gear ratio to like 5 speed gear box :wub: so my fuel consumption is good as it is like 5-speed gb =)

how I did d engine well not much just plugs, cable + service my carb often :y:

Wow, if your car can't even do 90km/h, that's pretty bad! Haikal's KE38 wagon with a pretty much stock 4K used to do about 120km/h or so with the 4 speed box without too many troubles. Now it has a 5 speed box, makes driving along the highway a lot nicer...

cool I am looking foward for my 5K engine + 5-speed gb & axle :y:

that is my future mod =)

Umm, if I'm not mistaken (and I could be wrong), both K40 and K50 have same ratios.  K50 just has an extra gear added on.

I guess u would be right my friend as I tested and compare d result with my mech he mention to me why want to change 5-speed the same my friend :y:

just add another gearing that's it :wub:

5-speed is for highway smooth drive =)

Edited by cookie

there are two different ratio K40s, but K50s all have the same ratios, which are the same as a late model K40

Super Jamie,

thks for the information guess my mech is right after all abt my gear box ratio as I am using the later gen gear box which have the same ratio as 5-speed :y: