Selamat Datang....

20V_KE35

cookie no prop man..we can go peejay or any area that os not 'hot'..u know whta i mean coz my ke70 still with 1.3 engine..roadtax heheheh how come no body enter the drift event ah?

cookie got place in pj or sunway/subang area can recomend to do bodywork n spray painting cheap2 ah?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cookie no prop man..we can go peejay or any area that os not 'hot'..u know whta i mean coz my ke70 still with 1.3 engine..roadtax heheheh how come no body enter the drift event ah?

cookie got place in pj or sunway/subang area can recomend to do bodywork n spray painting cheap2 ah?

hahaha no prob all d old sckool people also using 1.3L engine but fully mod 4K engine dun play-play man :P I got smoke by them many times even with so call std carb :P

body work and spray shop in subang/sunway me go no jalan but in pee jay I got jalan :dance:

yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth..

Haha, that's what you get for being on the wrong side of Oz :P That said, I'm going to Perth in September for Targa West, should be fun!!!

cookie,

cool..this shop can do spray also? i need to do body strengthen..

yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth..

ok he is a welder does welding + body strength

d welder + sprayer are both qualified panel from PIAM :P

Haha, that's what you get for being on the wrong side of Oz :P That said, I'm going to Perth in September for Targa West, should be fun!!!

true man...tell me abt it..but the life is is so calm n relax..can neva find this type of living anywhere in the world..boring part, car scene so boring and labour damn mahal man...

cookie.. cun cun, wherebout the workshop? always bz ah?